or Connect

Posts by epryor

Thank you!
Would someone care to give me a brief comparison on the differences of denim cuts? D01, D02, etc Finally deciding to get my feet wet with SLP and since my local boutique employs a bunch of useless people, maybe someone here will help?
Upon further inspection, these really are a steal at ~$200. Yes, they could be a little sleeker, but like someone said....5 pairs of these for the same price as 1 pair of SLP it's almost a no brainer. Snapped a few pics for those wanting more:
Mine came in yesterday. $0 duties owed (for now haha) Will try them on later today, but very impressed with them so far. Puppy seems to like them as well
Says both the olive villain and charcoal escobars are web exclusives.
Can you tell us any more about this denim release?
I always wished the Riga had side zips like a villain. A mash up of the two=instabuy
Just got an email from Lian saying the September 4th batch is about 4-6 days behind schedule. He replied almost immediately for those wondering.
I don't know if it's just that shirt, but I was in the same boat as you. Medium in outerwear and Small in tshirts. Went with a medium on the Yuma and it fit like a parachute. Boxy, sleeves longer than usual medium. Immediately returned. Sad since I loved it from the jump, oh well.
Just got home. Olive flight jacket is 🔥🔥🔥