or Connect

Posts by epryor

I do not own the coast, but my carbons did stretch out a bit.
Just a few doubles I have laying around. Need to make some space so I'm downsizing. Really just looking to break even. As stated, all size 10, DS w/ OG box. $160+shipping per pair. *EDIT Volts and Cheetos sold!
My only complaint about the Riga is the thickness. Both grey and black are noticeably lighter than the villains. Still love them though.
Love the kith collaboration
I'll take the OG rider. Perfect combo with the nickel accents.
I beg to differ. After owning both versions, they are definitely NOT the same sized M. To each their own I guess.
If you want a size small quilted Escobar, I'd be willing to trade
Ran home during lunch to find my birthday gift (to myself) waiting for me... Will post impressions and fit pics tomorrow.
I think I remember seeing the denim shirts are $395? Also, @JohnElliottCo can you shed some light on the black wash? Looks similar to the old carbon washed jeans?
So after mulling it over, I pulled the trigger on the rider. Putting my trust in JE and what they say about their products. Looking forward to getting it early next week for my trip to Boston. Speaking of, any recommendations whilst I'm there? Shopping, food, etc.