or Connect

Posts by JS1357

Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy This guy looks ridiculous. Purple sweater and green shorts and blue mocassins... Those shorts need to lose one inch or two. Knee caps should be showing for proper JFK look. I know it is so preppy but I just can't stand the whole long sleeves with shorts look.... I'd much rather wear short sleeves with pants if I were hot. This guy looks like he would be uncomfortable in hot weather and cold...
Is it okay to wear shorts in the city if you are not working ? If you are not going to a fancy dinner, the theater, or a bar/club... Why not? Most places are very casual now. Even the most high-end hotels have people walking around in casual clothes. Just don't expect people to take you that seriously...
Quote: Originally Posted by celery Look at this small timer, talking about washing his shirt. After you wear it once, you're supposed to throw it out and buy a new one. When it comes to tshirts, undies, socks, I personally prefer them after washed and dried. I hate cotton jersey that is straight out of the factory...
The Life Files has brought to our attention a new, fabulous fashion piece: the $345 white t-shirt. To which we say: huh? We've previously pondered the phenomenon of astronomically-priced plain white tees, wondering which ones are worth the bucks and which are not. And considering a classic Hanes tee can be yours for $10 (and that's for a three-pack!), we're guessing that it's the Hermès logo on the pocket that costs around $340. Yep, that sounds about right....
Peels
Talented Mr. Ripley is great for summer inspiration
shorts are casual. keep things wrinkled and messy and you will be fine. think "shipwrecked". most attempt to dress up shorts will look bad.
I personally don't dine at fancy places unless I have company. I will often wait until I have friends or family visiting until going to a place like that. If I really feel like spending money, I will just go shopping! At least there's no social stigma about solo shopping. (Yikes) Even if you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend at the moment, there's no reason you couldn't take your brother/sister/mom/dad to a good meal in the city. Daniel/Perse/etc.. are too nice to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cacatfish I was born backwoods hillbilly, hippie white trash and as proof of such I will admit that I have no clue as to how to tell the various Asian ethnicities apart from one another. It baffles me that they have conflict between them, because I go "arent you all the same though?". I know, ignorant. Yes you are ignorant.