or Connect

Posts by hammerhead

Interesting discussion. I'm a fan of Allen Edmonds most of the time. Churchs/Alden/Carmina as well. Never been a fan of Crockett Jones. All make phenomenal shoes that will last 5 to 20 years. I think it's a American vs. English vs. European styling theme. CJ on the English/Euro side of things, which doesn't appeal to some. Simple as that. If I had a pair of CJs, I'd be mad since I favor the American/English vs English/Euro fit.....knowing I'd have...
A Tag Heuer probably depreciates 75% used vs Rolex maybe 25%. The Rolex will stay at that value +-10%. A few of the Tags will maintain that value, but probably only a few models. Try to pick up a used one with a good battery.
Any thoughts on this shoe? I like it and the allen edmond leeds but prefer the chunkiness of the shannon. Any other ideas? Any complaints about churchs?
Any advice or better options than Churchs Shannon model. I like allen edmonds leeds, but prefer the beefier look of the Shannon. Any ideas or feedback?
I do yoga 4+ times a week. I avoid Bikram---too routine and way too much "over joint/locked" stuff. Seems a little dangerous to me actually. I may do yoga if I'm in a town with no other options. Vinyasa/power/forrest/hatha are the way to go. If you want it hot, take a hot shower for 10 minutes prior then wear sweatpants.....
I do yoga 4+ times a week. I avoid Bikram---too routine and way too much "over joint/locked" stuff. Seems a little dangerous to me actually. I may do yoga if I'm in a town with no other options. Vinyasa/power/forrest/hatha are the way to go. If you want it hot, take a hot shower for 10 minutes prior then wear sweatpants.....
Would really like to see styleforum 101 expanded more.....i understand its the basics, but could be alot more detailed and more recommendations
No......
Call the allen edmonds shoe bank in port washngton, have them email your the list of shoes in your size..... Can get some great deals. Not sure Idstart with those...get a wingtip or capte in walnut or black in calfskin. Can go with jean or a suit for an interview even. ......way more versatile and wardobe building frendly
The Boss collar was terrible for me....fit better though for me. Didnt get it.....