or Connect

Posts by acousticfoodie

I'm new to barbour and was wondering how often they restock items in the non classic line such as some of the heritage stuff. When an item is out does that mean it's discontinued for the season and thus forever? Or do they restock the non classic/heritage lines pretty regularly?
Picked up these boots, do you boot gurus know who they are by?
Can anyone ID these? Uses the European designation of width "F, G, etc" instead of US made width sizes "D, E, EE, EEE, etc" so I'm thinking they are european in origin Inside has this
Thanks for the quick response to my noob Canali question! I'll go home and take some pics later on.
Picked up a 100% cashmere grey Canali sportcoat today. I don't really know too much about Canali other than people here seem to pick them up a lot. Is there different lines of quality? Or is it a pretty safe bet that this should be a good quality sportcoat?
Anyone recognize this label?
Does anyone here have any pictures of their old old old well worn tin cloth? I read that it takes on a nice vintage look but can't find any examples online.
For those who wear Filson Waxed cotton/tin cloth stuff do you ever clean them or just leave it as is scuffs and all to build "character?"
Those look pretty awesome
You could just get them recrafted by B. Nelson. They are actually a little bit cheaper and people trust them with their Aldens, EGs and J Lobbs