or Connect

Posts by Saul Silver

A "general confirmation" of a Twitter post by a CurrentTV anchor is unassailable proof that racism is alive and well in the GOP nowadays. Shocking, I tell you.
As a Seahawks fan I can't help feeling a bit giddy right now. I know it's just the preseason, but the defense is looking great and Russell Wilson is the early steal of the draft.
Funny how the stupidest subscribers of _____ ideology are always the ones most adamant about their supposed intellectual superiority. As witnessed by the above.
"Soccer players run 32 miles a game"lol. They're literally running sub 3 minute miles for the entire game.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/frank-gaffney-grover-norquist-muslim-brotherhood_n_1699604.html?utm_hp_ref=politics tl;dr - Grover Norquist is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood, and his anti-tax pledge is an insidious plot to weaken America from within so we'll be forced to worship Allah and follow Sharia law. It all makes sense now.
No Chick-fil-A restaurants in my neck of the woods. If we did have one, it probably would have been firebombed by now.
Dane Cook is the Nickelback of standup comedy.
Conservatives: Michelle Malkin, Hank Williams Jr., Michelle Bachmann, Jerome Corsi, Allen West Liberals: Lawrence O'Donnell, Ed Schultz, Naomi Klein, Michael Moore, pretty much anyone in Hollywood
America suffers from butthurt culture.