or Connect

Posts by Saul Silver

Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo 3 pages, and no one would smash? I would hit. Seconded. More for teh lulz than anything else.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero So cable news is rife with egregious bullshit, which makes it a good environment for uninformed viewers who can't recognize that it's egregious bullshit. So Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity are good, because while they may say egregious bullshit to their dumbfuck audiences, at least they do it with a smile on their faces. The world is a better place because of cable news. Thanks, Saul. It makes sense...
What's going to happen to all his staffers, who are suddenly all out of a job?
OP, you would probably garner a friendlier crowd if you posted this in the "ask quick questions here" or "should I or shouldn't I buy" threads. The Fred Perry shoes look nicer IMO, but there's plenty of cheaper (and better-looking) plain white shoes out there.
Gradient shirts are cool, now Topman comes in and ruins it.
Yes - I wouldn't watch it if it wasn't. It's the viewer's job to sift through that "egregious bullshit" - only idiots side with a single pundit 100% of the time.
alexlude I really like the fit, but those sneakers are a little too Kanye West IMO Synthese nice as usual -- who makes the shirt? Fits ya well.
I've been doing this for the past couple months or so, with mixed results. I've put on some muscle and increased my lifts, but I have a feeling they're going to plateau fairly soon - at which I will have to decide which activity to focus on. It does feel cool to go for a run and look/feel way more jacked than the other runners out there. FWIW, I'm a student on summer break and only work part-time, so I have plenty of time for exercise and recuperation. Doing this...
Name a major cable news commentator that does not feed people egregious bullshit.