or Connect

Posts by Saul Silver

They really need to restock their knitwear They finally restocked their dry packaged tees though, you guys size down for those?
I just like it how the terrible officiating had been fairly evenly distributed up until the final minutes of the game, when every single call started going Seattle's way, and the calls started more and more absurd until the finale (which is easily among the worst calls in recent sports history). Seattle's penultimate drive was kept alive by repeated horrendous calls (the so-called roughing the passer penalty that overruled the interception, the pass interference penalty,...
SEAHAWKS WIN!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!OOOO!!!! GET SOME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!! just kidding. those calls were horrendous
As a Seahawks fan I can't help feeling a bit giddy right now. I know it's just the preseason, but the defense is looking great and Russell Wilson is the early steal of the draft.
"Soccer players run 32 miles a game"lol. They're literally running sub 3 minute miles for the entire game.
Yeah, OKC has a legitimate gripe with that no-call at the end.
Battier using cheat codes.
Durant's dunks are crazy. He doesn't really get that high up, he just glides through the air.
James to Haslem for the final shot once again, lol. This time he wasn't even open.
I had to listen to a PowerPoint presentation today. To add insult to injury, the only font used on the slides was Comic Sans.