or Connect

Posts by dmbp

Brand New Barton Perreira Byron Optical Frames (retail $350), never worn, fake lens still intact. Comes with the Clip On Lens (retail $120) Size: 49-21-145 If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Brand New, Never Used. "Briefcase in textured leather with central double stripes, exposed stitching, double rounded handles, removable strap, fabric-lined interior, zip pocket and dedicated compartment to store your laptop, tablet or documents." If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Thanks!
Price drop to $125
Price drop to $100
Price drop: $175 shipped
$190 shipped / +3% or gift via paypal Grenson "Marcus" Boot US 8.5/ EU 41.5/ UK 7.5 Worn twice, little too big for me. PM me if you have any questions
$125 shipped / +3% or gift via paypal Band of Outsiders Oxford cloth shirt size 2. never worn/new. PM me if you have any questions.
Selling a bottle (75ml / 2.5oz) of Creed Millesime Imperial Used a very little amount of it. Retails for $290 $200 gifted or +4% paypal. Shipping included
T by Wang Knit / Woven blocked button up shirt in black size small. Chest measurement pit to pit is 18" Tencel / Cotton blend. Left chest and placket are woven, the rest is knit. Slim cut. Very little wear, dry cleaned once.
Del Toro Navy Velvet Slipper with a red accent on the back. Condition: Lightly worn, heel still in excellent condition with no sign of wear. Price is $150 shipped // gifted or 4% paypal If you have any questions, please contact me.