or Connect

Posts by dmbp

Price drop to $125
Price drop to $100
Price drop: $175 shipped
$190 shipped / +3% or gift via paypal Grenson "Marcus" Boot US 8.5/ EU 41.5/ UK 7.5 Worn twice, little too big for me. PM me if you have any questions
$125 shipped / +3% or gift via paypal Band of Outsiders Oxford cloth shirt size 2. never worn/new. PM me if you have any questions.
Selling a bottle (75ml / 2.5oz) of Creed Millesime Imperial Used a very little amount of it. Retails for $290 $200 gifted or +4% paypal. Shipping included
T by Wang Knit / Woven blocked button up shirt in black size small. Chest measurement pit to pit is 18" Tencel / Cotton blend. Left chest and placket are woven, the rest is knit. Slim cut. Very little wear, dry cleaned once.
Del Toro Navy Velvet Slipper with a red accent on the back. Condition: Lightly worn, heel still in excellent condition with no sign of wear. Price is $150 shipped // gifted or 4% paypal If you have any questions, please contact me.
Amsterdam brand "Filling Pieces" size runs large so the 41 fits like a 8.5-9 US. Ostrich white leather. Lightly worn, no wear in the heel. $175 shipped // gift or 4% paypal.
Have some wear but of course they hold up incredibly well. They run big so they are about an 8.5 US It was part of their j.crew collaboration. Looking for $380 shipped or best offer. Comes with the original box (no top though). If you have any questions, please contact me.