or Connect

Posts by dmbp

Selling a bottle (75ml / 2.5oz) of Creed Millesime Imperial Used a very little amount of it. Retails for $290 $200 gifted or +4% paypal. Shipping included
T by Wang Knit / Woven blocked button up shirt in black size small. Chest measurement pit to pit is 18" Tencel / Cotton blend. Left chest and placket are woven, the rest is knit. Slim cut. Very little wear, dry cleaned once.
Del Toro Navy Velvet Slipper with a red accent on the back. Condition: Lightly worn, heel still in excellent condition with no sign of wear. Price is $150 shipped // gifted or 4% paypal If you have any questions, please contact me.
Amsterdam brand "Filling Pieces" size runs large so the 41 fits like a 8.5-9 US. Ostrich white leather. Lightly worn, no wear in the heel. $175 shipped // gift or 4% paypal.
Have some wear but of course they hold up incredibly well. They run big so they are about an 8.5 US It was part of their j.crew collaboration. Looking for $380 shipped or best offer. Comes with the original box (no top though). If you have any questions, please contact me.
BUMP/PRICEDROP
This is the truth.What's not to love about Lucali?The ambiance is thereThe menu is direct (there is no menu. Do you want pizza, or calzones?)The hours are "exclusive," which to be honest is not a bad thing.and of course, it's BYOB.Oh... and it's the best pizza in the city.
Black Leather with Mahogany Sole. Worn twice. Size 8.5, runs true to size. $150 shipped. PRICE DROP: $120 shipped
SOLD For sale I have a quilted barbour vest in olive. Size X-Small, fits a 34-36 chest. It has never been worn, however I did take off the tags. SOLD $50 shipped.
If anyone is interested in a static discount and special amenities or if anyone had any questions pertaining anything about service or product knowledge, message me for more info. I am a stylist for the company and would be glad to assist.