or Connect

Posts by Dave_SFU

Yeah thats in store
Ranchwear is 30%+40% right nowButch Cassidy and Indigo Isle went 40% todayHoliday/Shackelton is excluded
double post
The denim on the limited edition jeans is different. The LE Straight Legs are similar to a Samurai type denim, while the first LE Slim Fits are like a Sugar Cane denim. Both more slubby than regular RRL Rigid denim. I have/had the original Slim Fits in blue and the Olive slim fits but theyre both too big on me. Whenever they do an LE run my size is the first to go
Havent been but would love to go. I was just in Japan but didnt make it there
Has anyone messed with the Nautilus Coat or did it sell out too quickly?
ROY Duck Jeans. Very limited, all handmade. These are from the first run of duck pants he did, and they sold out almost right away. Tagged Size - 30 Worn on and off for about 4 months, probably 25 times. Soaked once when i got them and washed twice. Measurements 15.75" - Waist 9.25" - Front Rise 14" - Back Rise 10.75" - Thigh 8" - Knee 7.25" - Leg Opening 32" - Inseam (hemmed at Self Edge)
RRL Slim Fit Olive Selvedge Jeans - Limited Edition of 200 pairs. Tagged Size - 30 Worn on and off for about 2 months, probably 15 times. Soaked once when i got them and washed once. Measurements 15.75" - Waist 9.25" - Front Rise 14" - Back Rise 10.75" - Thigh 7.75" - Knee 7" - Leg Opening 32" - Inseam
RRL Slim Fit Selvedge Jeans - Limited Edition of 200 pairs. Denim is similar to Sugar Cane denim. Tagged Size - 30x30 (unaltered) Worn on and off for about 2 months, probably 15 times. Soaked once when i got them and washed once. Measurements 15.75" - Waist 9.25" - Front Rise 14" - Back Rise 10.75" - Thigh 7.75" - Knee 7.25" - Leg Opening 29.5" - Inseam
I have the first green ones they made. I like them but wish they made them in half sizes. I want to pick up the indigo ones but 8 is too tight and 9 too loose. Theyve changed the shape of the bottom of the sole since the first run, not so rounded now