or Connect

Posts by Dave_SFU

An actual LOL?
They also fit really shallow. In addition to a medium being too big, it also felt like a yarmulke with a brim.
Sizing is terrible on them. Large translates to about a size 8 in fitted hats. Im a 7 3/8 and a medium is too big on me.
Aero has one in horsehide for the same price - http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=978Just saw a suede one at Levis today that i think im going to get
It looks like that motorcycle jacket has hair on the front panels of the jacket? Or is it just a product of lo-res pdf?
I dont see why not. That isnt out of season stuff. Most of it is current/full price.
Cant get into the tan one but the Cafe Racer from two seasons ago was great (the black one). I tried on a small mendonza but it was too big, and XS was nowhere to be found. It does look awesome after a few months of wear though (one of the guys in Bleecker had one on hes been wearing since it came out)
I sell medium to Japan alot for what its worth
They already do send things which are out of season in the US over to Japan. Alot of what the Tokyo store opened with was out of season in American items.Besides, the final sale prices at RRL stores are very close to outlet prices anyway. Getting stuff on final sale isnt that much different than buying it from an outlet, aside from the fact that store employees go out of their way to help you while outlet employees go out of their way not help you. The .com site is...
I was told by a friend who manages one of the NYC RRL stores. He has no idea how theyre planning to implement it but that they were told about it last week. They already started shipping stuff back to .com. Thats why random sold out pieces keep popping into the webstore in quantities of 1