or Connect

Posts by Dave_SFU

I was in Bleecker street and they showed me
Iron Horse looked great. A lot of black cat imagery used again. Rough Rider was great too. Wasnt feeling the WW2 stuff but i usually dont like those unless its Buzz Rickson.Not sure how many people are going to want those Slim Narrow jean, the regular Slim cut is pretty slim as is
Vineland Outlets have nothing. I was there last week. Most outlets have nothing now since they do clearance on the website
I thought it was just holiday collections going 30+30 (51% off). I was told other items would remain at the current sale level.Got a look at the spring book today. Some really awesome stuff coming up.
$320 - IRON HEART 301S Size 30. Bought from Self Edge LA last fall. I wore them twice all day around the house, once to shovel snow in last winter, twice to band practice and once to play a show in (no sweat). 6 times total. Hemmed at Self Edge. I stopped wearing these over the summer and lost weight and now theyre too big. I sized down to a 29. As you can see there is very minimal wear on them. These are not the new batch with the selvedge outseam on the...
Yeah thats in store
Ranchwear is 30%+40% right nowButch Cassidy and Indigo Isle went 40% todayHoliday/Shackelton is excluded
double post
The denim on the limited edition jeans is different. The LE Straight Legs are similar to a Samurai type denim, while the first LE Slim Fits are like a Sugar Cane denim. Both more slubby than regular RRL Rigid denim. I have/had the original Slim Fits in blue and the Olive slim fits but theyre both too big on me. Whenever they do an LE run my size is the first to go
Havent been but would love to go. I was just in Japan but didnt make it there