or Connect

Posts by Selvaggio

..I'm not sure how, but I had forgotten about that. The green breast wallet more famous than the blue raincoat.
Operational matters?
He really is the real deal. I would love it if he came to Australia.
..."street cred" and "luxury menswear" are two concepts not often so closely related:fu: (Mi dispiace, Ernesto!)
Tranquillo, รจ tutto a posto ora.
Okay - last one, I promise. Elsewhere in Executive Style is a thoughtful piece on Fool-proof fashion tips for becoming a stylish dad. Along with some half reasonable advice about wearing clothes that actually fit are these pearls: #7 Look to the Stars: What do David Beckham, Chris Hemsworth and Brad Pitt have in common? They are all dads. And they all look great. Pick a celeb who fits your body type and age bracket and go from there. In my case, at least, that advice...
"Montblanc cufflinks are the perfect companion to look dashing in any circumstances." ...at the footy, mowing the lawn or maybe your next bail hearing? For understated luxury in a saturated category, opt for a signature Bally belt for a minimalist feel....those whopping great beige and burgundy stripes are pretty understated - certainly much more minimalist than, say, a plain leather belt. Oh, but you can't wear a plain belt because that category is...
The froth and bubble of Executive Style is well documented in these pages. This mousse-like offering, however, plumbs new depths of banality... or it may just be a brilliant, multi-layered piss-take. http://www.executivestyle.com.au/twelve-style-essentials-for-the-modern-gentleman-gje666 My personal favourite... "Made in Italy and created with the fine jewellery collector in mind, the Amedeo Royal Crown Cameo signet ring is worn as a symbol of agility." Thank you...
That's a bit of a shame. I remember the periodic opportunity to get dressed up in a dinner suit a go a bit silly as one of the highlights of being at uni.After long hanging neglected at the very back of my cupboard, my dinner suit and opera pumps got a run on the weekend at my daughter's school's father/daughter ball. Nearly 100% compliance with the dress code too - good to see.If you are wearing a navy lounge suit in the evening. I'd stick to black shoes - or maybe very...
Sacrilegious, I know, but you could consider a blend.Fit might help a... bit. Silk saddles don't work, as it is mainly the outside of the fabric rubbing together which cause the thinning and saddles are on the inside. You're not over-wearing it, as you say. Walking a lot will speed up the wear, for sure - but you don't want to have to change your whole life just to avoid your suit trousers wearing out.Might be against their ethos - but I'd ask SuitShop if they could...