or Connect

Posts by TM79

I'm enjoying the Owl John album, too.
I wouldn't have even considered the other two - the brown seemed like the choice.
I work in finance and conduct a lot of interviews. I've never seen anyone in a 3 piece or a double breasted and I am thankful for that.I think I'd wonder what went through their head when they decided this was a good choice for a job interview. And then I'd wonder what other bad decisions they make which are easily avoidable.
I laughed.And, yes.
I have an 8 year old - he was born a couple months after I turned 27. I love him to death and at the same time I am so happy that I'll only be around 50 when he is able to go off on his own. I didn't want to have kids late in life because I really want to be able to re-enjoy independence for a long time once it comes. I can see myself moving out of the US for sure once he's older - won't get into that, though!
I agree with the above.
I've begun doing a search of places I want to visit/live and collecting amazing looking home and lofts and such. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would.Monaco is the top of my list but I'd probably settle for a cardboard box there. That place is perfect.
50 amazing properties/homes around the world - probably ends up being worth more than $50 million. For clothing? 50 bespoke jackets. Really doubt I'd need or want 50 suits but I could definitely have 25 S/S and 25 F/W jackets and find a way to have good variety. I wonder if Vox already has this, or how close he comes to it. I already have over 50 ties and I wouldn't need 50 pants, shirts, or pairs of shoes.
Amusement parks? I've been tall enough to go on all the rides for years now.
An dark olive tweed jacket would look nice.I own the burnt orange/rust tweed pants from HY. Very similar color and it works well.