or Connect

Posts by Made in California

No one?
What about the jackets? I just posted the shirt as an example of the fit labeling.
This brand is crazy. I'm curious how much has changed in the five years since this thread was originally introduced.ITT are votes for "size up" "size down" & "true to size" heh. I assume this is the reason:So different garments fit completely differently. Which I should note I love because this brand truly does has something for everyone. Huge fan. BUT that leaves one in the position of not knowing which size to order. Specifically, what's the fit of their jackets like?...
CONUS Shipping: $5, Other Locations: PM me Neil Barrett - skinny waxed brown jeans $215 $165 33" waist, tagged 31 100% cotton side zipper pocket Corpus - stained acid-washed skinny jeans $50 $40 34" waist 98% cotton, 2% Lycra Industry of all Nations - skinny cream-colored jeans $55 NWT $45 32" waist (although have a slight bit of stretch despite no elastane) 100% organic cotton April 77 - skinny, white jeans $45 $40 NWOT 38" waist 75% cotton, 24% polyamide, 1%...
MARGIELA SUIT (Slate Blue) $ 670 $ 560 100% cotton, lining 52% cupro/48% viscose Fits a size 40R Shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 24" Waist: 33.5" Back of Collar: 30" COMPANY OF WE SUIT (Charcoal) $ 75 $ 60 70% polyester/30% viscose Tagged size "L" (fits 38/40) YOON BLAZER (Sky Blue) $ 170 NWOT Unavailable 100% cotton Fits a size 40R
Yes.. what does it all mean?
So, so hilarious. This is the funniest video I've ever seen linked through SF by a wide margin.
Does this washing advice apply to wool blend socks or can you be more lackadaisical with them?
Ahaha this is great
Damn, wish I had seen this earlier. This may or may not count. Here is the dream I had:There is a thick mist around me. Maybe it's a fog. I step forward and a computer emerges that I could not see before. StyleForum is, eerily, already up. I take the mouse and click "Men's Clothing" expecting to read something about Hermès wallets, except now there is something different. Someone has posted an announcement that the WAYW Challenge has been rebooted as a monthly challenge,...