or Connect

Posts by Made in California

CONUS Shipping: $5, Other Locations: PM me Neil Barrett - skinny waxed brown jeans $215 $165 33" waist, tagged 31 100% cotton side zipper pocket Corpus - stained acid-washed skinny jeans $50 $40 34" waist 98% cotton, 2% Lycra Industry of all Nations - skinny cream-colored jeans $55 NWT $45 32" waist (although have a slight bit of stretch despite no elastane) 100% organic cotton April 77 - skinny, white jeans $45 $40 NWOT 38" waist 75% cotton, 24% polyamide, 1%...
MARGIELA SUIT (Slate Blue) $ 670 $ 560 100% cotton, lining 52% cupro/48% viscose Fits a size 40R Shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 24" COMPANY OF WE SUIT (Charcoal) $ 75 $ 60 70% polyester/30% viscose Tagged size "L" (fits 38/40) YOON BLAZER (Sky Blue) $ 170 NWOT Unavailable 100% cotton Fits a size 40R
Yes.. what does it all mean?
So, so hilarious. This is the funniest video I've ever seen linked through SF by a wide margin.
Does this washing advice apply to wool blend socks or can you be more lackadaisical with them?
Ahaha this is great
Damn, wish I had seen this earlier. This may or may not count. Here is the dream I had:There is a thick mist around me. Maybe it's a fog. I step forward and a computer emerges that I could not see before. StyleForum is, eerily, already up. I take the mouse and click "Men's Clothing" expecting to read something about Herm├Ęs wallets, except now there is something different. Someone has posted an announcement that the WAYW Challenge has been rebooted as a monthly challenge,...
Here's the link: Black Calf with Multi-Lizard
I'm sure this is good advice, but you can't always stick to this. I get something that I like that has to be taken in a lot in certain areas, and I just do it. Sometimes it fits great, sometimes there's something a little off and I have to live with it, but if I stuck to that 1.25" rule I'd have way fewer cool items. The fact that he's not going to touch the shoulders sways me towards thinking, "This can work," but there's a decent chance there will be something slightly...
How do you feel about this wallet