or Connect

Posts by Made in California

http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/rayon-acetate-synthetics-menswear/ "While silk-lined jackets are considered a luxury item, the more common acetate is actually the superior fabric due to its high wrinkle resistance, low static cling, and superior wicking and moisture absorption. [...] lacks the durability needed for an exterior fabric."
Perhaps this is the reason for the viscose, to give it better drape?
EXTRA10 Extra 10% off "everything" * * except clearance
I recently decided that I wanted to get a suit in black. To keep from looking like the help however I figured I'd get it in linen or something. But then I was browsing around and found this suit that's unlined (another big thing I was looking for, love the look of an unlined suit) but it's made of 50% acetate/50% viscose.. I'd never seen this before, definitely never had the luxury of experiencing it in person. How should I expect a fabric like this to perform? What is...
Dude was a baller. But I get it, I'll find another.
Yeah I've been trying to figure this out. Not only am I suspicious of some brands (Brian Dales says "fits small" and while I've only ever tried a dress shirt, it was a tent), but they'll even change it around. So Danielle Alessandrini jackets used to "fit small", now the label's been removed from the same item. No effing clue. Do you think they're going off the pit-to-pit measurement?
What if I find anWhat if I find an Armani black label suit online for $200?
If I find a suit I like but it's a 40L instead of a 40R, can I simply take it to a tailor and have the jacket shortened thus turning it from a "Long" to a "Regular" jacket? Also same question but from a 40R to a 40S?
Those are a size 293317.
Nike x Versace collabYours prayers have been answered NIKENIKENIKE [[SPOILER]]