or Connect

Posts by JonasAberg

Thanks for all the comments. Seems to me that there isn't really anything like what I want on the market right now. Shoe designers take note. As I said, I have worn leather boots with socks but they only lasted one season and I would prefer a shoe with a bit more life than that. As far as snow goes, I was going to say I won't use them to shovel snow but in reality they will pretty much have to be able to handle that too. There are times when we get an awful lot of...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Crockett & Jones Snowdon: http://www.wesellshoes.com/index.php?productID=114 What exactly makes these shoes fit? I mean, chances are I won't be able to find those particular shoes locally (and I do like the option of trying something on before I buy) so I'd like to know more about what I should look for specifically in terms of materials, construction etc
Hello everyone. First time poster here. I really enjoy the forum and thought I'd ask a question I've been thinking about for a long time. I'm 30 years old and live in Finland. For years I wore heavy goretex boots, something like this during the winter months. However, I don't feel they look very nice and would like something a bit more stylish. The problem is the climate. They need to keep my feet warm enough even in temperatures as low as -20 degrees Celsius. They...