or Connect

Posts by Zassiliss

Used, no rips or tears. Dry cleaned only. Color: Navy MEASUREMENTS chest, 23" shoulder, 19" sleeve length, 25" center back length, 38.5"
FW14 Robert Geller Navy/Grey Dip Dye Sweatshirt. Used condition, 8/10. Worn, but only dry cleaned. Fits true to size: Shoulder - 19.5'' Chest - 24'' Sleeves (from armpit) - 22.5'' Body - 26'' 100% Cotton. Shipping $10 CONUS. All international buyers please message me.
S/S 2014 Geller richard jacket. Made in Japan, 69% cotton, 19% polyester and 12% acrylic. This is the S/S iteration and is therefore pretty lightweight and perfect for warm weather. It's a really nice cotton melange fabric which is super cool and interesting. It's not structured at all - and you can manipulate the shape of the jacket quite a bit. The fit depends on what you want - this is a tagged 50 and would probably work best on a medium with broader shoulders, or a...
Robert Geller Black Cossack Hoodie from one of his older seasons. Tagged size 50. 100% Cotton, fairly heavy weight. Leather pull tabs and double-zip. Fits a slim large: Shoulder - 18.5'' Chest - 21'' Sleeve (from armpit) - 22.5'' Body - 26'' Shipping adds $10 CONUS.
Blue Blue Japan Not my usual thing, but something about it calls out to me...
Yeah, most effective way is to stop visiting this website and constantly reading about other people buying stuff and wanting to buy stuff, honestly.
Anyone interested in the dunk that's going to be releasing later this week? The shaggy suede is interesting...
still by hand
yeah, not a fan of the ultra warm heat tech, regular heat tech + merino wool is more than enough
Does nobody remember when 90% of SF wanted nothing but a W+H tiger fleece hoodie, APC's and some common projects to go with it