or Connect

Posts by Zassiliss

Worst part is the ending, yeah. I reread it a few weeks ago by audiobook and when it was over I thought I was missing a few tracks before I remembered, haha
The Siki Im and Isaora collaboration looks straight out of a lookbook from the world of Snow Crash, but I'm not sure if a $375 windbreaker is worth it if I don't even go out running that much
Uh, if you're talking about that generally black, drapey Yohji aesthetic then Benes might be the first person to tell you he didn't create that
I remember when he first posted those and the reactions were less than enthusiastic lol
Rais is so good.
Dunno if this belongs in here, but does anyone have any bag/backpack suggestions for someone who walks a lot/takes public transit to work but still needs to lift afterwards? I need something that can hold food, my shoes, belt, and clothes (and maybe even my work laptop) and my backpack + duffel bag gets pretty cumbersome...
I regret not buying those etqs so much
Got the hi-tops; I've only handled about three or four pairs of Margielas, but the build quality on these don't really impress me--maybe it's because of the distressing on the nubuck? They're also extremely stiff out of the box, and while the shape is pretty nice and slim the velcros look a lot sillier in real life. Probably going to return these.
My Dry Ex shirt literally started pilling and developing tiny holes in it on the second wear, so your mileage may vary...
jesus christ, Rais has gone full cyberpunk and it's awesome