or Connect

Posts by gladiator

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow How do you clean them? Could you have gained a little weight in the midsection? Take them to a tailor and see what he says. Most likely, your jackets are just too small for you and need to be let out a little bit. Nope, I've been the same weight for past 5 years. Midsection is fine, its just the bottom of the jacket fans out when I zip up.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff stop going into your car/sitting inside the car with your suit jacket. you go in, sideways, then you twist/turn your torso to face front. that twisting motion, stretches out the suit fabric in side ways. also happens to any jacket of mine, if it comes down past my waist. so i care to sit in the car either without the coat or sit sideways, then i lift myself up to free the fabric and sit front view. that can be one...
All the jackets I purchased, after 6 months of wear the bottom starts to fan out and away from my hips/body like this / \\ Its really annoying, when the jackets were new they were very tapered to my body. Will dry clean fix it? Is there any other way to prevent this or do I need to buy jackets every season?
question about my jackets. All the jackets I purchased, after 6 months of wear the bottom starts to fan out and away from my hips/body. Its really annoying, when the jackets were new they were very tapered to my body. Do I need to dry clean it? Is there any other way to prevent this?
Hi, I was wondering if suit pants should be cuffed or uncuffed. I'm 5'7" 135lbs and wear a size 36R suit jacket. So is it better to have pants cuffed or not? Also consider that I'm 26 for a 'younger' look. And should it be hemmed at the heels or above? Thanks
I want to try out their shirts but I have no idea what to order. I like a bunch of their fabrics but not sure whats the style of collar, cuffs etc etc. Any suggestions?
are they recommended for the purchase of my first suit? But I have no idea what to do though. Need something for interviews coming up.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjacobs What do you look like? (height/weight/pic etc.) - different brands fit different people. Navy and charcoal are probablt the safest colors for a first suit I'm not sure if I should TC, but I'm in the same situation and don't want to start too many topics. I'm 5'8", 135lbs "small boned" (I have very tiny wrists). Also in the market for a suit for interviews/ weddings.
This will be my friend's wedding, the first wedding I attend that isn't a family wedding. So I Googled around a bit, the wedding is on a Saturday noon. Nothing if its black tie or anything. I was reading this article http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashio...on_advice.html so is a suit a must? also what color shirt & tie thx
noob question, don't want to create another thread. what is raw denim?