or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Anyone have any photos of grey denim after it has been broken in and faded a bit? Its difficult to find them but I want to see what I can possibly look forward to one day with the pair I just got.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scooba Thoughts on this sweater? Looking to add a little color into my winter wardrobe since most of my sweaters are black, gray and blue. I think it looks cool. Green is a good color. It doesnt come off as too intense most of the time.
That chubby girl on the first page is kinda cute...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyze Nothing Special How very very true
Go away troll
Quote: Originally Posted by chea5295 Hi, I would like to know what kind of boots and jeans is this guy wearing in the picture? I would like to know mostly about the boots. Does anyone know? I like that style! Thanks! Terrible jeans, and gross boots. Thats exactly what kind they are.
You need it, or you want it? I cant really see how either would really fit but hey, whatever turns the world I guess.
Just rock them the way they are they look badass.
This idiot is gonna try to pawn off his fakes to SF members. He actually thinks there are people dumb enough on this forum to message him being like oh send me a list of what you have, I will buy your Rolex for $2000.
I took this photo yesterday at Yonge and Dundas in Toronto while shooting an event for Chevy. I liked this guys style. Its simple but it works well.