or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Oh ok I dont think I saw that discussion so I didn't get the reference haha. I have never had any problems finding work even with my tattoos. It helps that I work as a photographer though Im sure. I am also able to cover up all the tattoos I have by wearing a long sleeve shirt.
I dont really understand what you mean.
RRL hat RRL denim western shirt
Its been a while since I have posted anything here. A friend of mine took a photo of me today and I happened to be wearing my RRL denim western shirt and RRL worker cap.
Someone needs to buy this shirt. I have the same one in medium and its the nicest shirt I own. This is an amazing price too.
Its totally awesome I just have way too many shirts right now. It came with the ink mark on it. Im just selling it for what I paid.
Selling a really nice Wallace & Barnes plaid flannel shirt. Tagged as a medium 22" pit to pit 18" shoulder to shoulder 25" shoulder to cuff
Im selling a RRL selvedge grey striped workshirt. I decided that I have way too many shirts at the moment so I am getting rid of a few that I never wear. This is a great shirt. There is a small ink mark on the chest which you can see in the second photo. The shirt is in great condition otherwise. Tagged as a medium Measurements 21.5" pit to pit 18" shoulder to shoulder 25" shoulder to cuff
I saw these Wallace & Barnes pants in person yesterday and I was very surprised at how badly constructed they are. The finishing on all of the seams looks terrible. The pants look like they are falling apart straight off the rack. I understand trying to design clothing to have a vintage aesthetic but this is just ridiculous. I have a pair of pants from American Eagle that I bought for $30 with better construction and finishing than these.
A lot of the NWT original RRL on ebay is from one guy who has a collection of RRL stuff that he has been selling off over the years from what I understood. I have also read that he used to come on the forum and make racist comments or something like that.