or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

I have a 40" chest and I usually go for shirts with 18" shoulder to shoulder and 25" shoulder to cuff.Ill list each of the shirts and tell you how they currently fit me. A few of these I got when I used to wear smalls.Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Navajo Shirt Size Medium - $40Fits me true to size. I would describe this one as regular fit but its not oversized at all. It fits me pretty perfectly actually.RRL Native American Print Short Sleeved Sweatshirt Size Medium - $95...
I am clearing out some space in my closet and finally getting around to selling off a lot of stuff that no longer fits me. Add $10 to all prices for shipping. Located in Toronto if you want to do a local pickup. Free shipping if you are buying multiple items. RRL Plaid Sawtooth Western - Size medium - $135 $65 Measures 21" pit to pit, 17.25" shoulder to shoulder, 24.75" shoulder to cuff Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Workshirt - Like New - Tagged Medium. Fits true to size -...
I went full tux today. Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse Klaxon Howl Dungarees RRL Poorboy Hat Vintage Manitoba Prison Guard Boots
Ok I see there is a very specific point where it gets bad. Its when he rips the belt off and the person off camera tosses him the guys old underwear. Oh awesome, then he comments on how gay it was. Great guy.
Im watching the video now and Im about 1/3 of the way though and so far it seems pretty decent. The guy in the video is dressed in a decent looking simple suit with a white shirt and he's not too annoying. Im curious to see how much worse it gets.
I noticed that Club Monaco has been cutting everything considerably slimmer lately. I used to wear mediums there and now I have to go with larges even though Im the same size in every other brand. I also recently tried on a blazer and I now have to go to a 42 where I used to fit the 40. Its strange how they have started cutting things so slim that its basically the same as going down a size from what they used to sell. A few different brands have been doing that lately....
I am clearing out some space in my closet and finally getting around to selling off a lot of stuff that no longer fits me. Add $10 to all prices for shipping. Located in Toronto if you want to do a local pickup. Free shipping if you are buying multiple items. RRL Plaid Sawtooth Western - Size medium - $135 $115 $75 Measures 21" pit to pit, 17.25" shoulder to shoulder, 24.75" shoulder to cuff SOLD Polo Ralph Lauren "El Cap" Sweatshirt - Tagged Medium. Fits like...
Brand New Without Tags JCrew floral print button down shirt. This shirt has never been worn. Tagged medium slim fit. The shirt also has a cool hidden button down collar. Retails for $114 CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE AT: http://www.styleforum.net/t/401955/new-items-added-reduced-l-mega-closet-cleaning-rrl-klaxon-howl-polo-ralph-lauren-denim-supply-medium-small
I moved everything over to one thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/403545/new-items-added-reduced-l-mega-closet-cleaning-rrl-klaxon-howl-polo-ralph-lauren-denim-supply-medium-small
The one store here in Toronto that sells RRL barely had any stock last time I went. The section seems to get smaller and smaller. It used to be huge and now its like 3 ugly shirts and a vest. That was my only way of trying anything on and now I have to guess based on measurements.