or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Sold a few pieces today but still plenty of great stuff left.
That super washed out western is really nice. I own far too many dark denim shirts. Im currently wearing a really nice Denim & Supply washed out sun bleached chambray that I really enjoy though.Im not sure if anyone is interested or if its inappropriate to post about it here but I have a few RRL items for sale. You can see the link in my signature. If this isn't appropriate then let me know and I will edit my post.
Someone asked about my measurements to compare fits. I have a 40" chest and I usually go for shirts with 18" shoulder to shoulder and 25" shoulder to cuff. Ill list each of the shirts and tell you how they currently fit me. A few of these I got when I used to wear smalls. RRL Native American Print Short Sleeved Sweatshirt Size Medium - $95 $85 Measures 23" pit to pit This one is meant to fit a little oversized but it still feels like a regular fit medium. It could...
Someone asked about my measurements to compare fits. I have a 40" chest and I usually go for shirts with 18" shoulder to shoulder and 25" shoulder to cuff. Ill list each of the shirts and tell you how they currently fit me. A few of these I got when I used to wear smalls. Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Navajo Shirt Size Medium - $40 Fits me true to size. I would describe this one as regular fit but its not oversized at all. It fits me pretty perfectly actually. RRL Native...
I have a 40" chest and I usually go for shirts with 18" shoulder to shoulder and 25" shoulder to cuff.Ill list each of the shirts and tell you how they currently fit me. A few of these I got when I used to wear smalls.Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Navajo Shirt Size Medium - $40Fits me true to size. I would describe this one as regular fit but its not oversized at all. It fits me pretty perfectly actually.RRL Native American Print Short Sleeved Sweatshirt Size Medium - $95...
I am clearing out some space in my closet and finally getting around to selling off a lot of stuff that no longer fits me. Add $10 to all prices for shipping. Located in Toronto if you want to do a local pickup. Free shipping if you are buying multiple items. RRL Plaid Sawtooth Western - Size medium - $135 $65 Measures 21" pit to pit, 17.25" shoulder to shoulder, 24.75" shoulder to cuff Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Workshirt - Like New - Tagged Medium. Fits true to size -...
I went full tux today. Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse Klaxon Howl Dungarees RRL Poorboy Hat Vintage Manitoba Prison Guard Boots
Ok I see there is a very specific point where it gets bad. Its when he rips the belt off and the person off camera tosses him the guys old underwear. Oh awesome, then he comments on how gay it was. Great guy.