or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Is there actually anything from Mister Freedom that you are selling or are you just using that as a keyword to boost your search results?
Klaxon Howl Chambray Polo Ralph Lauren Corduroy Overshirt Leonard Briscoe Von John Malkovich Baumung RRL Hat The socks matching the shirt isn't completely intentional. I mostly only ever wear red socks so it just so happens that they match with this particular shirt which is the only red shit I own.
Damn man. I love the look of that jacket.
I found this this RRL sawtooth western today. Its tagged XL but it fits like a medium. Lucky for me it fits perfectly.
Bump
Ive never owned a shirt long enough or worn one enough times to wear it out either. Im not even totally sure how that is possible unless you were working a construction job.
Bump
They look good with the shoes he is wearing. I think with how narrow they are if they were an inch longer they would look bad as they would start to bunch up.
I dont agree with that at all. The length looks great in the photos. Any longer and it would just start to bunch up and look like crap.
Perfect taper on those pants.