or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

For sale is a brand new with tags RRL Double RL Wool/Nylon Quilted Shirt Jacket in size medium. This is a really amazing piece from this past season that retailed for $395 plus taxes. It is meant to be worn as a light jacket over another shirt or sweater. This really is a great piece that I got from another forum member. it just fits a little big larger than I was hoping it would be. Im taking a bit of a loss on shipping with this thing but I figure Im better off losing...
These are also really nice.
This looks quite promising.
I had ordered that jacket when it went on sale at one point and I was very unimpressed when it arrived. I think at the time it came out to about $220 and I sent it back right away. It might be worth it if it has been discounted even further. I just felt like for $250 I can probably find a much nicer jacket with better details.
Anyone interested in buying a black cat Dixon in medium? I'm selling mine. I'm in between sizes with a lot of the RRL jackets. Looking to get back what I paid for it so hit me up for a good deal.
This new Wallace & Barnes Faded Indigo CPO is looking damn nice. I hope they get it at the Toronto stores sometime soon so I can check it out in person. Im hoping it doesnt fit as large as the buffalo check CPO from last year. I also find the colours on the site ridiculously inaccurate a lot of the time so I would love to see it in person for that reason as well. The Indigo Dot Workshirt is pretty cool looking as well.
RRL Dixon Wool Varsity Jacket. I bought this jacket brand new about 2 weeks ago and I have worn it a couple times for very short periods of time but I have decided that it is a bit too small for me so I would like to sell it to try to find one in a bigger size. This jacket is completely sold out everywhere and very hard to find in this size so please don't bother with crazy lowball offers. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have. Material - 60% wool, 40%...
DELETED
I live down the street from the store that makes United. I can check if they have one at the store still if you let me know your size.
I can help. I live in Toronto. Message me.