or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Dammit I wish this was a medium. I love this jacket.
Thanks for the info. I get complimented on my Redwings and I gave up correcting people because it happens so often.
This is the closest thing to a label I can find.
I have no idea what a Thorogood is haha. Would there be any identifying markers? How much do those boots retail for?
I took these photos the day I got them a few years ago.http://workingtodeath.tumblr.com/post/26025669299/these-are-the-boots-i-have-been-wearing-a-lotI remember looking for any kind of branding and there does not appear to be any. I got them for a really good price and they have held up better than any of my other boots including my Katahdin Iron Works boots from LL bean which I actually have to send back soon because they started to fall apart inside at the back of the heel.
I made a trek to the post office to pick up a package today. RRL watch cap RRL denim shawl jacket Gap quilted vest Wallace & Barnes denim work shirt J. Crew urban slim fit chinos Vintage steel toe work boots
It really wasnt that cold. I grew up in a place much colder than Toronto ever gets.
I made a trek to the post office to pick up a package today. RRL watch cap RRL denim shawl jacket Gap quilted vest J. Crew urban slim fit chinos Vintage steel toe work boots
Oh for sure thats definitely the number one rule. I remember someone posted a photo of themselves the other day wearing tapered jeans saying how his friend convinced him that tapered jeans were a good idea but on his particular body they looked so off. Some people can pull off really wide leg pants, others can pull off slim pants and look totally normal.There are still visual elements that I find appealing even if its not on my body for instance that photo of the RRL suit...
I love the lapel width on the RRL suits. The general rule with lapels is that they are supposed to be half as wide as the space between the collar and the shoulder and from the looks of the photos Ive seen they are bang on. The skinny lapels are a fairly trendy thing these days but give it a few years and wider lapels will definitely be the norm.I prefer a single vent on a jacket rather than a double. Im not sure why but double vents have never worked for me. I have a...