or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

I finally got the Dauntless jacket yesterday. The fit is awesome. Exactly what I needed. I can easily wear it with a sweatshirt or a light to mid weight sweater underneath. Sleeves are a great length for me as well. I love the older fits of RRL. I really wish they didn't start making everything so slim for the new seasons. Ill post a fit pic soon. The quality is really quite nice. It looks so much better in person than the RRL product photos from the website. They really...
I love that motorcycle sweater.
I picked this up on ebay and it should be here this week. It could be the coolest thing ever, or the stupidest sweatshirt Ive ever owned depending on how it looks in person vs this bad photo.
According to the measurements it is 3.4" wide which is perfect for me. I dont mind 3.25" ties but anything narrower and I feel like Im wearing a shoe lace. Anything wider than 3.5" feels like Im wearing a scarf though. All of the ties I currently wear are between 3.25"-3.5" wide.
I picked up this on ebay today. I dont wear ties very often but this one will be nice when I need one. Im also waiting on a few other RRL gems like the Dauntless jacket which should get here tomorrow, a distressed leather belt, and an anchor sweatshirt that should also arrive this week. I also got these thermals from a member of the forums As well as a few Polo Ralph Lauren sweaters. Its a bit of a busy week.
Hey this isnt RRL related but I figure I post here enough to warrant a little good grace. I have entered a photo contest and I need to get people to visit the following Facebook link and "like" my portrait of Drake. I have 4 other images in the contest as well. It would really help me out. Click THIS LINK to visit the Facebook page to "like" the image. It takes 2 seconds! Thanks in advance.
Hey I have entered a photo contest and I need to get people to visit the following Facebook link and "like" my portrait of Drake. I have 4 other images in the contest as well. It would really help me out. Click THIS LINK to visit the Facebook page to "like" the image. It takes 2 seconds! Thanks in advance.
Very strange.
Can you remove the bottom portion from the denim part and flip it around? Im not sure if you can bend the metal outwards to pull the bottom part off then flip it around and bend it back.
I have a pair of white jeans. I wear them like they are regular denim and I let them get nice and dirty.