or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

The flash site is the worst.
As luck would have it, Keith wore the exact same shirt last year when I photographed them at Riot Fest here in Toronto so I zoomed in on a high res file for you. Its a vintage Sears Roebuck western shirt.
Klaxon Howl panther aloha shirt Klaxon Howl denim vest Wallace & Barnes shorts
Like new without tags RRL plaid sawtooth western - Size medium - $135 $115 Measures 21" pit to pit, 17.25" shoulder to shoulder, 24.75" shoulder to cuff
EDITED
Sold a few pieces today but still plenty of great stuff left.
That super washed out western is really nice. I own far too many dark denim shirts. Im currently wearing a really nice Denim & Supply washed out sun bleached chambray that I really enjoy though.Im not sure if anyone is interested or if its inappropriate to post about it here but I have a few RRL items for sale. You can see the link in my signature. If this isn't appropriate then let me know and I will edit my post.
Someone asked about my measurements to compare fits. I have a 40" chest and I usually go for shirts with 18" shoulder to shoulder and 25" shoulder to cuff. Ill list each of the shirts and tell you how they currently fit me. A few of these I got when I used to wear smalls. RRL Native American Print Short Sleeved Sweatshirt Size Medium - $95 $85 Measures 23" pit to pit This one is meant to fit a little oversized but it still feels like a regular fit medium. It could...