or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Is that directed towards my post?
A friend of mine was working on a story for Maclean's Magazine about wearing shorts with a suit jacket or blazer and she asked if I would help out by being one of the subjects. Im normally not into wearing shorts with a suit jacket but here is the results either way.
Reduced
It is a constantly evolving process. I am always buying new things and selling old things.
This is my main closet. Its an Ikea wardrobe unit. Since it is currently summer here I have stored all my heavier sweaters on the top shelf. The hanging area is for all of my button down shirts. It is almost entirely Klaxon Howl, Mister Freedom, RRL, and Wallace and Barnes shirts. I have a few pairs of shorts folded below that followed by the pants rack. Below that is a drawer where I keep most of my socks and underwear as well as some bow ties and small miscellaneous...
I had this exact same shirt in medium recently. The fit was great on it. Slim, but not too slim. Its quite similar to a lot of the RRL westerns I have owned for a fraction of the price. Someone should jump on this.
Thanks man. The shirt is a calico work shirt from H&M. It's nothing too terribly special but it looks nice under a sweater.
RRL Hat Vintage 40s Cardigan Klaxon Howl Cali Slim 15oz Denim Vans
The flash site is the worst.
As luck would have it, Keith wore the exact same shirt last year when I photographed them at Riot Fest here in Toronto so I zoomed in on a high res file for you. Its a vintage Sears Roebuck western shirt.