or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

Such an amazing jacket. I have the same one and I highly recommend it. Especially at this price.
D
Bump
Bump
Bump
I own a few Mister Freedom pieces. They are pretty nice but they come with a whole other set of weird fit issues really. If you look at the measurements on their website their fits are also all over the place. A lot of their older stuff really stood out and had a great distinct look but these days it seems like they are just making the exact same shirt with ugly square pockets in 50 different fabrics. Even though the retail prices of RRL are close to MF I dont consider...
Lets be totally honest here man. RRL doesn't fit any different from JCrew. At least JCrew is consistent with their fits. RRL makes shit that is all over the board when it comes to sizing. Ive seen medium shirts that fit like XL and I personally own an XL from RRL that fits like a medium. Their build quality isn't anything special either. They have switched to having it all made in China to cut costs and it shows in their recent seasons for sure. Not trying to be a total...
Selling a pair of lightly worn snuff suede Alden Indy boots tagged size 10.5 in the Barrie last. They have been worn only a handful of times and are still in excellent condition with only a few minor scuffs.
CLOSED
Thats what I found on Wikipedia when I looked it up this morning.