or Connect

Posts by potemkin_city_limits

RRL “Redon” Shawl Collar Indigo Work Jacket size medium - $265 shipped to US and Canada. -Shawl-collar cotton and linen seaman’s jacket inspired by vintage dungarees. Coat dyed in true indigo. -Shawl collar with a zigzag stitched at the underside and an attached buttoned throat latch. -Patch pockets at the left chest and at the waist based on vintage designs. -Corroded bronze buttons from the Waterbury Button Company, supplier to the US military for more than 200...
I am trying to really reduce the number of pieces of clothing I own these days so even though I love all of these things I just dont wear them enough to justify keeping them right now. Everything is in really good condition and comes from a smoke free home. RRL “Redon” Shawl Collar Indigo Work Jacket size medium - $265 -Shawl-collar cotton and linen seaman’s jacket inspired by vintage dungarees. Coat dyed in true indigo. -Shawl collar with a zigzag stitched at the...
Selling a size large Mister Freedom denim peacoat. I bought this from another member just before Christmas but I have to sell it to raise some funds. Jacket has been soaked once. Im located in Toronto so I can do a local pickup as well.
RRL Hat, Buzz Rickson Loopwheeled Crewneck Sweatshirt, Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse, Klaxon Howl “Bund” Leather Flyers Jacket.
I just saw the trailer for Avengers Age of Ultron today and one of the main things I noticed was that the first time you see Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury character he is wearing what almost certainly appears to be a black Klaxon Howl watch cap. The KH watch cap has a pretty specific design in the way it folds back over on itself that I have never seen in any other brands cap. It also appears to be the same style of knit as well. I asked Matt at Klaxon Howl about it today...
Such an amazing jacket. I have the same one and I highly recommend it. Especially at this price.
D
Bump
Bump
Bump