or Connect

Posts by krn.nyc

Just received my APC New Standards from Mauro. I bought one two years ago at size 29 (my true waist is 31) and it is now a perfect slouched fit that I love. This time around, I got a size 28. Very suprised to find the denim has become suprisingly much more softer than I got originally a while back. It's also has much more grey tones to it than normal. In addition, I didn't have to suck in all that hard while buttoning up my jeans, opposed to the time I had a nightmare...
beginner in working out, but how is lifting weights and then swimming laps right after for about 30 min? if this is done every other day, will it help in the same way the OP wanted to, build muscle while burning some fat? what's better, running or swimming? thanks, and sorry if this is completely off
Also left a pm while you were gone, also an email been waiting to buy a pair of APC NS, let me know. thanks
Thank you all so much. All of the suggestions have been of great help, and really changed what I was planning to do. (for the better) I've decided to go as traditional as I everyone suggests, so basically going to go for a slim black shawl/peak lapel (I'll decide when I try on both) tux, black cummerbund, white shirt, real black bow tie, and all the small quality details that you guys have mentioned. Have a few, final questions-- sorry to annoy you all. 1) Why...
tenchar
thanks for the quick advice- very helpful i agree, it seems wearing something like a pink bowtie would totally destroy the concept of the classic tux. are there any other accessories that I can help to spice it up? I have a feeling that everyone is going to get the classic tux from the rental places, which is a little concern. Any other advice about my tux / rental places? Thanks again
tenchar
^ hahaha funny stuff... i would stand by someones opinion who already had the chance to try out and wear mjks garments rather than someone who didnt... i haven't bought any of mjk's stuff but I intend to this winter. i personally love the jacket... great timeless taste to it, probably can be worn for many more seasons when is the flannel going to come out again? any specific time period and what's the price point?
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell We are using a different swiss-made flannel that is very, very nice. We are offering the hoodie in gray and black, but they will have the same lining. The gray hoodies will be going up sooner than the black ones because we are waiting on the black fabric... Hey, any idea when you'll start selling these? sounds great, thanks
pics would be awesome i have brown suede ones... they're okay but theyre just a hassle to keep clean the beeswax brown looks very interesting. please put up some more pics. anyone know where i can find a sz 8?