or Connect

Posts by krn.nyc

I want to short Apple. I think it'll go down in the intermediate/long-run. Having been interested in the tech hardware world for a while, I see Apple's sky-high market share as an imminent sign of its downfall. To be considered the most valuable company in history within such a volatile industry is not the best news: ask Microsoft, back when it was the most valuable at the height of the 2000 bubble. With the gap left by Jobs, the pace of innovation is slowing within...
Cool. Thanks for the responses concerning the handgrip. My question was more about whether it's feasible to get the handgrip installed by a local leather craftsman but judging from the responses, it seems like it's a safer bet to get it done by Filson.
Can anybody comment on the handgrip on the 256/257? I'll have to wait two weeks from Crane's in order for them to get the brown handgrip 256 from Filson. However, they said they could send a 256 the next day with an unattached Filson handgrip and I could try to find someone who could do it for me. Any advice on this? Does attaching the hand grip look like an easy installation / is it merely stitched onto one of the straps? Handgrip pics would be amazing, as well as any...
Does anybody know the intricate differences between the 3sixteen+21BSP and the ST-100x? I opted for the 3sixteen+21BSP and while they seem like fine jeans, they are not as tapered as I'd imagined them to be. Were they built off the same silhouette as the ST? I hope they don't stretch as I get more wear on them. Other than that, the denim looks like it'll break in nicely. I was told that these unsanforized jeans were made in the same mills as Samurais. Any other info about...
To 256 owners, do you find this true?Thanks!
I've just finished up school and am now exploring the tech/start-up industry now (a.k.a entrepreneurial endeavor) so my requirements are pretty flexible. I just need something that's versatile, durable and comfortable- and preferably not ugly. I thought the rucksack might fit the description.The briefcase seems great but I've always had some shoulder problems with messengers and it doesn't seem as grab-and-go as the rucksack. Maybe I'll get a Filson briefcase further down...
Aside from Crane's, are there any ongoing sales in which the Filson rucksack can be had for a good price? Also- any recommendations on whether to go with the tan or green? How comfortable is the bag itself?
Got an offer for $300. Any other takers? These will be available until I declare them sold so feel free to PM me if you've dug this up in the archives... New pictures are added in the original post.
Still up for sale.
SOLD SOLD SOLD Barker Black Wolfe Bone Bit Loafers COLOR: Antique honey SIZE: 7.5 Ordered from Gilt quite a while ago. Not quite my style so it immediately went to the closet. Brand new, only tried on once and then went back into the box. I am a true size 8.5 and I fit well in these. Checked on the past e-mail and I paid $350 for it. Testing the waters, I'll let it go for SOLD SOLD SOLD ... I saw a someone in a similar situation and he sold it for the Gilt's sale...