or Connect

Posts by krn.nyc

cleaned
Thanks for the feedback. Is there a difference at all between going to the gym and playing sports (basketball, squash, tennis, etc.)? I'm not saying you'd have to put together a super fashionable outfit for the gym. But some articles of clothing that you don't have to think about twice in terms of quality and look before heading out. I also grab food after the gym and I am a bit more conscious of what I'm wearing then. But maybe that's just me.
Hi all, I'm curious on what people wish they had in terms of clothing when they go to the gym / play sports. So every time I've gone to the basketball courts this past month, I look at myself in the mirror and realize I look like shit. The combination of my overly-baggy basketball shorts and old rumpled t-shirt just isn't a good look. When I go online to buy some gear, there's Nike and Underarmor but no quality non-branded basics I can buy that comes at an affordable...
Still available but trying to get rid of them as soon as I can. Please contact me if you are interested.
Hi all, Without paying money, what is the best channel to get people to fill out your survey? Not sure how I feel about blasting it off to e-mail lists. Considering going to industry-related events and asking people to fill it out on my iPad. As for survey tools, I can recommend SurveyMonkey as a good tool that's flexible with question logic. Others have recommended aytm.com for targeting various demographics. Lastly, if you're willing to help out an entrepreneur, it'd...
Thanks for that info. I guess I will also need to go to the AE store to check my sizing.Apologies about the mixing up. I'd just bought Indy's a while back and I've been having problems with both in sizing.
Some people mentioned on my earlier post that these shoes were "bowing." I have no idea what this means as I thought I had just bought my incorrect shoe size (it was a little painful to walk due to the narrow width). Can someone kindly explain this? Will AE be able to help me in this case?
whoops
damn it, wrong thread! sorry about that (i used AE's sizing guide btw, brain fail)
whoops