or Connect

Posts by krn.nyc

Hi Twotone, thanks for the response. Were they comfortable out of the box, or did it take time to break in? While Ecco shoes are great comfort-wise, I feel they leave a lot to be desired in terms of the silhouette of the shoes. Is there a reason why Alden doesn't make a shoe with rubber soles?
Hi, I'm in the market for some really comfortable dress shoes as I travel abroad often and am on my feet during trade shows. I need them to be contemporary and compatible with a suit, while hopefully having the comfort of something like an orthopedic shoe. I'd go orthopedic but find many of the shoes ugly. Any recommendations would be sincerely appreciated. As an aside, I'm also just curious how comfortable your dress shoes currently are and whether comfort is an...
Hi, I'm selling some denim that I haven't worn in years. This denim would fit best for someone who's a real waist size 30 or 31. I am 5'7 for reference. 3Sixteen+ 21BSP (18 oz): $149 I bought this at SelfEdge SF in Summer 2012 for $325 retail. These are 18 oz unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim. The SelfEdge guy said that it would last a lifetime due to the quality of the denim and I believe him. I gave them a hot soak when I first got them and wore them for 2.5...
both still available
Whoops I meant these are still up
BOth still available!
back up
I'll get them up soon
d
Still available