or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by AlbertCamus

I want a backpack and all the shirts but there all sold out :[
I want some slim navy chinos... seems hard to find any sort of pants that have a nice fit besides jeans. The lower block always seems too billowy even when its marked as slim. Any suggestions?
pm sent
I purchased an at-home whitening tray kit. You mold your teeth, mail it in, and they send you back custom trays. For $50. It fit perfectly, and I got my teeth a little whiter but it seemed like it wasn't working as well as it should. Is there some sort of harm that can come of using too much whitening product (carbamide or otherwise) on your teeth?
Quote: Originally Posted by suited I see what both of you are saying, but it still just comes down to the fact that there will always be better alternatives out there. Not only are there far easier (and probably cheaper) ways of consuming calories rather than drinking an entire gallon of milk, those other ways won't make you want to vomit every time you look at a glass of milk. I disagree. Milk is 800 calories/$. The only cheaper option,...
5x5 is very similar to starting strength and that has you start at the weight that allows you to do 5 reps with perfect form, you spend the first day calibrating and then generally will rapidly increase weight each exercise. You would/should definitely be doing less than you do now but not something as silly as just the bar. Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid 5 sets is too much, 3x5 makes more sense Why do you say that? Is 75 reps...
I still fancy a draft with friends every so often. Get some stiff drinks, crack fresh packs and ooh and ahh at the overpowered set du jour. Honestly it's so much more engaging and entertaining than poker. Quote: Originally Posted by Lel On a fashion related note, I'm positive I saw someone at the pre-release wearing F+B boots. I recently sold the valuable rares from my collection for almost $600 all said, which is surprising because I stopped...
Quote: Originally Posted by epb That's certainly your right as a citizen, but it's always a bad idea to assume that everyone's as shallow as you. It's not shallow to have vanity be your #1 goal for exercising, and it is incredibly safe to assume that it is the most powerful motivating factor in compelling otherwise sedentary people to act. That said, some people take weightlifting as a sport and getting huge/lifting huge is an ends rather than...
Recently squatting has been giving me these dull headaches. I started doing breathing squats (sets of 20 reps where you can take as long as you want) and it was even worse, sometimes lasting into the next day. Anybody else experience this, and should I be worried? Also, I've been trying to do 5x5 but I find that the ~40 or so minutes it takes isn't enough time to (it seems to me) make really good gains. My upper body is never sore by the next day unless I stay in the gym...
Yeah I can't seem to find any thing besides P&R that have the particular look I want... fitted without being skin-tight, and shorter than is typically available. Sundek looks ok but but generally not priced much lower. I was considering some speedo variants that had like 3" inseams, for about $25 that seemed passable Also I think these are the actual James Bond swimsuit. I might actually have the body to rock them this summer. Quote: Originally Posted by...
New Posts  All Forums: