or Connect

Posts by Superfluous Man

This guy sailed around the world with his brother, epic trip report with pics.
Beef, imo. Chicken is a close second but I absolutely have to have burgers for grilling and brisket for BBQ.
For around $100 you can get a Edward Jagger DE89L razor, EJ Best Badger brush with stand, Tabac original soap and some Feather blades. Add in a mug from Target or Walmart and you've got a much better set up than that kit.
Yeah except Clif bars are overpriced "organic" bullshit that don't taste very good. A Butterfinger will fill you up just the same for a fraction of the price and it won't taste like packing peanuts.
Quote: Originally Posted by CTGuy I'm 30. It's never too late. I think quality headphones or IEM's and quality bedding (mattress, pillows, sheets and comforter) should also be on the list.
[quote=antirabbit;3246962] Quote: Originally Posted by Superfluous Man Well if we're just talking about internet videos I'd say 3 guys 1 hammer is the worst thing out there and it's not close. The Human Centipede isn't particularly disturbing, just stupid for the most part.[/QUOT Dear Lord that was horrible. That is by far the worst thing I have ever seen. Everything about that is vile and gut wrenching. I did not get all the way through it (I had to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Spats Hold on there, pardner. If you are looking for an inexpensive used car, NO EUROPEAN models, for sure. Get a Buick, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford Taurus, etc. Nothing "cool" or desirable by young people. Thus: no Jeeps, no trucks, no four wheel drives. This advice NOT valid if you are in Europe, you'd be on your own, there. But absolutely true for North America. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rye GB For sure. One man one jar. One man one screwdriver and two men one horse. Well if we're just talking about internet videos I'd say 3 guys 1 hammer is the worst thing out there and it's not close. The Human Centipede isn't particularly disturbing, just stupid for the most part.
I too have extremely long lashes. I used to trim them but gave up about a year ago. Grab your girlfriends makeup mirror and a small pair of scissors. Start from the outside and take very small amounts off with each pass. Better yet, have your girlfriend do it for you.