or Connect

Posts by Superfluous Man

Some form of button down Acne Max raw CP's Boring but its better than 99.9% of what the kids around here wear.
I just ordered it today so I'm not sure but judging by the size charts I'm guessing it will stretch a bit.
Been looking for an alternative to hoodies/peacoats/cardigans and I found something I like. Besos sweater by What Goes Around Comes Around:
Is there a working code for Need Supply? BLACKFRIDAY does not work.
White, red, blue, charcoal.
No BD shirts in small sizes
Quote: Originally Posted by Superfluous Man Never have, hate the smell. I could probably cook it in brownies or whatever but meh. lol
Firecrackers will certainly get you elevated, try those. I used to literally never partake but now I enjoy MJ on a weekly basis. I find that my highs are generally energetic with a hint of couchlock every now and then which is perfect for me. The feeling is very similar to being drunk except I'm more aware of whats going on, I have better control of myself, and I feel completely normal the next day. I much prefer vaporizing over smoking. I have a small portable vape...
Measurements on everything?
Move to up where they respect the fact that your style is consistent with the century you live in.