or Connect

Posts by Superfluous Man

Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Really, I was looking for answers with a little thought behind them. Meat isn't benign --to chickens, but it hardly results in the level of violence associated with drug trafficking. Kids don't get involved (that often) with the illegal pork trade. Or unpasteurized cheese. Sweatshops? A better example, at least -- some of the Taiwanese facilities where they make RAM are pretty oppressive, but again, I doubt if...
The workout in your OP has entirely too much bullshit and five days is probably too much. Ab exercises are a total waste of time for you especially considering a good barbell workout will build those muscles (among others). Cardio defeats the purpose of trying to gain weight. Strip it down to the basics, make sure your form is right, eat a lot and sleep well. If you're 130 right now and want to be 150 you'd better fucking eat for 175. Your battleground, the kitchen; your...
Dunno if its been mentioned yet but nobody owns a cat.
Mauro when can we expect the BD shirts to be back in stock in smaller sizes? Specifically looking for the apricot white shirt in small.
Added some items, drop on the Acne.
vnh
Interested in the white Grant Rugger oxford but I need the shoulder and sleeve measurements before I buy.
I have a NWOT grey tiger fleece hoodie size small that is just a bit too small. I'd like to trade for a medium. I'm not picky about color.
Quote: Originally Posted by bob_gnarly Glad I was in that 95% +1. I'm going to be looking fresh as a motherfucker thanks to all my black Friday cops. Mauro, any plans for a zip up hoodie?
Meh, if he's having friends over on the regular I don't think its that out of line.