or Connect

Posts by Superfluous Man

So I'm looking to try a fit of BBall hi's, a slim tapered jean tucked and some sort of drapey/loose shirt. I'm slender but am muscular/defined and I think I can pull of a deep cut shirt or a sleeveless. I've checked a few sites but haven't found much. Any ideas? What other kinds of shirts should I look into?
Do you know if those pants have a name or anything? Price? Really like your fits, you're a bit taller but we have very similar upper bodies.
Looking for another pair of jeans and am not sure what to buy. I used to have Acne Maxes which were a little too slim for my tastes and now am considering APC New Standards and N&F Weird Guys. Wondering what other options I have? I'm 5'9", 150 pounds and they'll be for casual wear to compliment a pair of CP's or Vans so I'm looking for some taper but not too much with at least 7.25" leg opening. The 3Sixteen SL-200x looks fairly close, how about the SL-100x or ST-100x?
As title states. New or used. Please send measurements, pictures, and a price.
Eat fruit, ez game.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek No. For people that are actually making money, they can continue to play on european sites. Stars is now using its .eu domain and there are other sites to play on. It's just a matter of setting up your banking properly (cutting out the US). A fair amount of pros have done it because this has been looming over US poker for a while now. Actually, I think the games will get a bit softer now, but hard to say. Honestly, the...
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
For some reason I can't edit my OP but I also have a W+H tiger fleece in Medium that is the same color as the small listed above. Looking for $100 for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Let me understand this... You guys pay $600 for a contraption that lets you inhale pot out of a plastic bag and bongs are now $500? Maybe you should look up the price of good stuff. A vaporizer is way cheaper than rolling j's or using a bong
Price drops, items added/removed. I need to move this stuff THIS WEEK. MAKE OFFERS!