or Connect

Posts by Supergenius

PM sent.
I do it all the time. I wear my jacket all day. Nice Vespa, foulard. You look like me commuting to work (before I broke my hand, anyway)
Looking for some laceups in size 10 or 10.5 US. Any color but black. Particularly looking for EG, G&G, Lobb or Cleverley. Shoot me a PM or post what you've got. Thanks.
Should pay a visit to Jonathan Behr, too.
Sho'nuff: I'll have to wear my Johnathan Behr suit so you'll know I'm not a "turd".
My bad then. Sorry about that. So, when's the SF private showing?
I saw on the webz that a shoe store called Leather Soul is opening soon in BH. It looks like they carry JLP, EG, Cleverley, Alden and some others. Don't know anything about them (and hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here by mentioning them). I wondered if some SF members wanted to have a meetup there when they open? Might make for a fun afternoon/evening.
I'd be interested, too. Probably 42R stuff. PM or post what you have when it's available. Thanks.
Sorry, not trying to be a "turd". I'm having digital camera troubles. All the pics are coming out blurry. I'll try to get some with my cell phone camera. Won't be the greatest, but compared to what my digital camera is doing, they will be more useful. Stay tuned...
Hi, all. My first post here, but I've been lurking a while and used info from the site to choose a custom tailor and have a suit made. Based on things I read here, I went to see Johnathan Behr in LA to have a suit made. I just picked it up yesterday and I'm thrilled with it. I'll try to post pictures later - I will be wearing it to a special occasion tonight. I had a great experience with Johnathan. He's friendly, professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work...