or Connect

Posts by Supergenius

Size?
Visited the Patek AD the other day. I was told the waiting list for a 5711 is 2-3 years, so put my name on the list for one with the blue dial. We'll see what happens 2-3 years down the road...
"free of the bullshit that drives up the price" - the world needs more of this. Good on ya, Epaulet!
Just ordered a navy pair. Not sure why they are the least popular, but I'm glad they were so some were left in my size:)
Just waxed a pair of selvedge denim jeans tonight using a bar of Otter wax. They are curing and I will wear them tomorrow and see how they come out.
Funny, I bought almost the exact same Corneliani jacket yesterday at a consignment shop on Melrose. Same color, micro suede but the inner chest panel where it zips is slightly different. I think it will be a very versatile addition to the wardrobe.
Amar, Allez l'OM! I haven't seen that logo since I lived in Aix-en-Provence many, many years ago. Supergenius
Just for clarification, are ACs being discontinued by Cleverley or just no longer being sold at Leather Soul?
The "traditional" big 3 are Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet and Vacheron Constantin. Breguet, A. Lange ans JLC are up in that realm as well. I'm sure this topic will generate lots of discussion.
I know Hugo Jacomet recommends them highly. May have to give them a try...