or Connect

Posts by Supergenius

I was really surprised to see Palm Beach on their itinerary, to be honest. They mentioned in an e-mail that they come here regularly, but I gather not as frequently as NY or some other cities. I may have to have some of my fittings in NYC to avoid waiting a year or more for the suit. Can't wait to get started!
I have an appointment with them at 9:30 on March 1st, so I will be sure to take some pictures and good notes to document the process. According to Matthew Cowley, it will be Nick and Tom (Nicholas De'Ath and Tom Bradbury) who I will see during the visit, not William Skinner. That's a shame because I'd love to meet Mr. Skinner.
So, in case anyone here is interested, I heard back from the kind folks at Dege & Skinner and here is some of the information I received: "Our 2 piece Bespoke suits start at around £3400.00. For a Super 130s to Super 150s, the price will increase to around £3800.00 - £4000.00. These are Sterling export prices as you do not have to pay our VAT (20% tax)" The above comes from Shop Manager Matthew A. Cowley. Now, to check the bank account and decide on fabric and...
Now $130.00 or offer.
Now $130.00 or offer.
Noirwest - definitely go with Rafs. OccultaVexillum - MMM is having a men's sale right now. Not sure if they have exactly the style/color/combo you are looking for, but it's worth checking their website.
Broke out some old skool Grey Flannel for nostalgia's sake today.
Virtual Clothes Horse, Shop the Finest, B&S here on SF are all good bets. Saks off Fifth, NM Last Call. Sierra Trading Post carries Isaia, believe it or not. If you want to stretch to bespoke, I have used Jonathan Behr in LA and his bespoke SCs are probably a little less than $2000 (depending on fabric) and they are full bespoke. I (and my father) have lots of stuff from him and he's awesome.
Sorry to revive an old thread, but am thinking about booking an appointment with Dege & Skinner in Palm Beach when they are here in March, 2016. Anyone else here planning a Palm Beach appointment? Also, any idea what the going rate is for a 2-piece suit from them nowadays? TIA!
New, lower price: $140.00. Hit me up with offers...