or Connect

Posts by Supergenius

Funny, I bought almost the exact same Corneliani jacket yesterday at a consignment shop on Melrose. Same color, micro suede but the inner chest panel where it zips is slightly different. I think it will be a very versatile addition to the wardrobe.
Wow, wish I had known about the event -would have loved to attend.
Amar, Allez l'OM! I haven't seen that logo since I lived in Aix-en-Provence many, many years ago. Supergenius
Just for clarification, are ACs being discontinued by Cleverley or just no longer being sold at Leather Soul?
Not to derail the pre-Christmas sale posts, but wanted to let you know I received my Abingdons today! They are awesome, and your size recommendation was spot-om. Thank you very much for the quick delivery. I look forward to more Fosters in my future.
The "traditional" big 3 are Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet and Vacheron Constantin. Breguet, A. Lange ans JLC are up in that realm as well. I'm sure this topic will generate lots of discussion.
I have been a fan of yours for ages, but have yet to acquire a pair of your bespoke shoes. I'd love some in black with your special "fading" process, but haven't settled on a style yet. I missed your September visit to Los Angeles. When will you be back here next?
I know Hugo Jacomet recommends them highly. May have to give them a try...
Subscribed, also.
To clarify, Lanvin offers both true bespoke and MTM. I had heard they would be offering "bespoke" services at their new Madison Ave. men's boutique, so I contacted them. M. Julien Fouache at their 15 Rue Faubourg location replied that true bespoke is only offered at the Paris location and starts at 6900 Euro. In New York one can get a MTM suit, starting at $3700 USD. I then had some correspondence with M. Francois Ulloa at the NY store to clarify what one gets in MTM...