or Connect

Posts by Dom

Quote: Originally Posted by Simontuntelder Am I the only one who is slightly disappointed with where LVC is taking things? After they became an independent brand so to speak, I was really hoping for more Made-in-USA styles (like raw denim jackets and the 505) and I was generally hoping for more raw editions. Instead I see more and more shops picking up LVC, but all the shops are selling the pre-distressed jeans (no hate, I wear factory distressed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Looks like an old, ugly, beat-up leather jacket from Goodwill. I'm guessing you don't shop at Goodwill and have no intelligence towards anything pre-2000's. Take it however you'd like.
Here's my original 40's-50's leather jacket. Found at a local Goodwill. The distressing is from whomever had taken care of it before. Close-up pic on arm-sleeve: What's the arm pocket called? Cigarette pocket? Thanks!
I don't know about ever... Recently (past week or so)... A pair of APC New Standard - 30... $14.99 at Value Village. Still super dark; hardly any wear.
Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Thanks to all for such a quick response - I only found it different because every other 501 STF in the store read "Lot: 501" without the XX designation. Did they just start printing that on the latest production runs, or what? When I had bought 501 STFs in years before I don't recall them having the XX on there either. I'm not disputing any of you - just wanting to learn a bit more. - Perhaps I...
Quote: Originally Posted by lemmywinks What are your favorite non-baller high tops other than the Converse Highs? PF Flyers. And more specifically... Cousy Hi. Here's my collection of PF Flyers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert It's hard to have 3 501 projects goilg at once. Which do I wear next? I'm trying to sleep in each alternate nights. You should've been posting fit pics! Would've been kind of fun to see. Plus, I'm a huge fan of Levi 501.
I couldn't find the original post, but I'm pretty sure it's from one of the Levi 501 threads on mynudies.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.