or Connect

Posts by rageatm007

Up for sale is a beautiful pair of Dior "Painted Sky" jeans. These jeans are from the F/W 09 collection and are100% cotton with a light resin coating. There were very few units of this washed released so it is definitely a collector's piece. Original retail $790. Particulars: Size 29. 19cm cut. Mint Condition (Worn no more than 3 times). Comes with tags. Measurements - 15.25" waist, 10" thigh, 6.5" leg opening Asking: $550 obo
Up for sale are two pairs of very popular Diesel jeans. Both pairs are in amazing condition. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions. Thanaz 8AA 28x30 - 15.75" waist / 10" thigh. Asking $150 obo Darron 88Z 27x30 - 15.50" waist / 10" thigh. Asking $125 obo Package deal of $250 for BOTH pairs!!!
I'll do $250 shipped on the CPs if you want to off them tonight. Let me know.
All sold. Thank you!
Up for sale a brand new pair of Dior Jake 17.5cm jeans in size 28 (Runs Small). Asking $750 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions. The jean comes with reference tags and will be shipped express mail. Thanks! Measurements: Waist - 14.5" Thigh - 9.5" Leg Opening - 6"
Powder Beach sold. Mulholland Drive and Diesel Thanaz 8IW still for sale.
Up for sale are three brand new pairs of jeans from Dior and Diesel. I'm looking to sell these fast so all reasonable offers considered. Please PM me with any questions. All product is authentic and references can be provided if desired. 1) Dior Mulholland Drive 19cm. BNWT. Size 29. $275 + shipping. Measurements: 15.5" waist SOLD 2) Dior Powder Beach 17.5cm. BNWT. Size 29. $230 + shipping. Measurements: 15.3" waist (Stretch fabric) SOLD. 3) Diesel Thanaz 8IW. NWOT. Size...
Not saying it's fake but I contacted a local Dior boutique because I was interested and the sales rep told me since he had been there ('07-current) he had never heard of any MIM denim. Strange...
Not at all son! Hopefully my little call to action will get you contributing to one of the many forums you troll. I miss the Cez that could actually drop some knowledge.
And in response to your comments Nazareth, YES. With the exception of TRs which I don't think anyone cares about anymore...