or Connect

Posts by rageatm007

UP FOR SALE A PRE-OWNED PRADA OVERNIGHT BAG THIS BAG WAS PURCHASED OFF BLUEFLY.COM AND COMES WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND ALL AUTHENTICITY ID CARDS DIMENSIONS: 16"X 5.5" X 10" MATERIAL: PEBBLED DEERSKIN EXTERIOR AND SMOOTH DEEKSKIN LINING CONDITION: PRE-OWNED BUT NEAR MINT CONDITION (NO STAINS OR TEARS) PURCHASE PRICE: $1395 COLOR: BLACK BAG COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES (PADLOCK AND KEYS) FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
I have several pairs in size 29 that I might be willing to sell. Dior S/S10 washed silver selvage 29 F19 Dior F/W09 Preconscious 29 F17.5 Dior 06 Dust 28 F19 PM me if interested.
Bump...
Up for sale: Two pairs of great condition sneakers. Both pairs have been worn less than 3 times. Feel free to email me with any questions. Black CPs (Size 40) - $250 as a gift or $262 to cover Paypal fees Dior Sneakers S/S10 (Size 40) - $300 as a gift or $315 to cover Paypal fees Domestic shipping is $10 and International shipping is $25. IC - White CP lows (40), Gray/White sole CP lows (40)
Just as title reads I'm looking for a pair of Guidi (42) boots or Augusta (40) boots. If you've got them, I want them. Shoot me photo and asking price and I'll get right back to you. Thanks
10% off both pairs of jeans...
Final price cut... $450
Price Drop... $500.
Free International shipping again today!!!
Free shipping anywhere if you buy TODAY!