or Connect

Posts by meego

Selling a black TOJ peacoat 2011 model size 48/medium Peep the thread for details http://www.styleforum.net/t/350247/fs-temple-of-jawnz-toj-peacoat-2011-black-size-m Also have a rare TOJ1 2011 Black/Black in the tiger stripe camo available,in size 46. Really only an interest check atm, pm me if you're interested. Mainly looking for a trade for the same model in a 48
Up for sale is a Temple of Jawnz TOJ Peacoat 2011 in black in a size MEDIUM Really love the black lambskin collar detail It is pretty much brand new, worn a handful of times after I realised that it doesnt fit me right. Shoulder - 46 cm (18.1 in) Pit to pit - 55 cm (21.7 in) Front length - 72 cm (28.3 in) Back length - 79 cm (31.1 in) Sleeve - 63 cm (24.8 in) Sleeve width at pit - 21 cm (8.3 in) Sleeve width at elbow - 19 cm (7.5 in) Sleeve width at cuff - 17.5...
Gold zips are stunning! Glad I also made the right choice choosing gold zippers
I've been wearing mine since October, I don't think the zips have changed in colour at all
Looking for a pair of Nike Inneva Woven Black US 8/8.5 or the NRG versions Seller must be willing to ship to Australia
Please explain... Saw this on tumblr, not sure but the other two look eerily like tojs
very interested. whats the lining on the inside??
very interested. whats the lining on the inside??
I know I'm going to cop a lot of flack for posting this fit, but I just also wanted show how my calf DR is wearing in (occasional wear since October), it's significantly softer now, creases are setting in well.
Has anyone had any luck coppin the inneva woven SPs? They've been selling like hot cakes off caliroots and endclothing