or Connect

Posts by meego

quick fit pics of my black lamb moto with gold zips. the gold zips were definitely a nice touch to the jacket, truest colour of the hardware is in the last pic thanks again to the toj crew for definitely another next-level purchase, fit was spot on (click to enlarge) let me know what you guys think, appreciate the feedback
Quick snap of my moto with gold zips, will do it justice and post fit pics tomorrow when I have some more time The gold is pretty bright, not as dull as shown in the pic (had weird lighting in the room)
Yeah the jacket is still available to order until the end of cutoff, recently placed an order even after checking the tumblr post saying it was discontinued Also you should know that it now only comes with the optional half length placket and not the 3/4 length like in willy's fit. Suede name tag is also optional
Tracking received today as well, moto at 8.5 weeks! I'm impressed!!
It was a detail I overlooked, I thought it was the case as well.Luckily Charly was happy to do it for me as I am still in the queue so it wasn't too late to upgradeI've got a DR 2010 with the sateen and am quite happy with it, but an extra $15 isn't that much to bring your jacket to the next level status
Hey brother check out chain reaction cycles. I saw a couple of black pairs there the other day
For those who are interested, the upgrade cost from sateen to bemberg is $15
Beautiful jacket!!!
Selling a black TOJ peacoat 2011 model size 48/medium Peep the thread for details http://www.styleforum.net/t/350247/fs-temple-of-jawnz-toj-peacoat-2011-black-size-m Also have a rare TOJ1 2011 Black/Black in the tiger stripe camo available,in size 46. Really only an interest check atm, pm me if you're interested. Mainly looking for a trade for the same model in a 48
Up for sale is a Temple of Jawnz TOJ Peacoat 2011 in black in a size MEDIUM Really love the black lambskin collar detail It is pretty much brand new, worn a handful of times after I realised that it doesnt fit me right. Shoulder - 46 cm (18.1 in) Pit to pit - 55 cm (21.7 in) Front length - 72 cm (28.3 in) Back length - 79 cm (31.1 in) Sleeve - 63 cm (24.8 in) Sleeve width at pit - 21 cm (8.3 in) Sleeve width at elbow - 19 cm (7.5 in) Sleeve width at cuff - 17.5...