or Connect

Posts by meego

Trying to find a pair of flyknit for the girlfriend. Does anyone else know if they make flyknit racers smaller than a US mens 7? Thanks
Lamb ma-1 about 6 months in
bump for cool seller
Payment sent for a small wallet. I'm also registering my interest for a navy suede Harrington
interested in buying a TOJ varsity in black/white (no raglan sleeves) or a suede A-1 in a 46/48. shoot me a pm, cash ready!
Count me in for the wallet and helmet bag!!
Up for sale is a used TOJ1 2011 in black/black size 46 with shortened lengths
elevator selfies
I agree that the gold hardware on a DR may be a bit too much, especially with the belt buckles.When I saw that hold hardware was available to order I went out on a whim and took a chance with it. Glad that I did though, extremely happy with how it turned out.Hope that the pics helps others make a more informed decision about hardware colours
quick fit pics of my black lamb moto with gold zips. the gold zips were definitely a nice touch to the jacket, truest colour of the hardware is in the last pic thanks again to the toj crew for definitely another next-level purchase, fit was spot on (click to enlarge) let me know what you guys think, appreciate the feedback