or Connect

Posts by zalb916

Another vulgar point? Or actually eating food whilst sitting on the floor?
Substitute the Eames for whatever other chair.
Is this the idea with a sectional? You've got a variety of seating arrangements. If people are sitting on the sectional part, they have a view out the window. I also don't love the Eames Lounge Chair in this setting, but the swivel base does allow you to face the fireplace, the couch, or out the window.   Depending on the size of the room and the space available, you also could add some additional mobile seating to the left of the sofa. Something like low stools that...
 I would definitely prefer the look with longer sleeves on that guy. His sleeve length actually bothers me more than the tightness of the jacket, but that's a personal preference. I was really just commenting on the tight vs. loose styling of a Bedford. If you're going to go with a tighter Bedford, then I think it's better to keep it unbuttoned. Beyond the ability to hem Bedford sleeves very easily, I also think you also can get away with longer sleeves on a Bedford more...
The Indigo and Cotton model would look better, if he just unbuttoned it. Especially if it's a spring/summer look, an unbuttoned Bedford looks fine to me. I can understand wanting to be able to comfortably button a fall/winter Bedford, though. It's about the overall vibe. Sometimes fitted may look better than relaxed, depending on the rest of the outfit.
 It is fair to begin any discussion about mainstream media bias by acknowledging that it exists. It also is fair to continue that discussion with a recognition that a large chunk of the mainstream media is so hyperaware about the bias perception that it can have a tendency to overcompensate.This is not meant to be a completely unqualified statement. There are many exceptions. However, what happens very frequently when discussing this topic is that conservatives tend to...
I agree that the statement taken in isolation is not as clear as it could be, but what else do you think a place called the Tax Foundation is tracking, if not taxes? When a sentence starts, "the Tax Foundation found ...," I'm preparing for the next statement to be about a tax. I suppose someone could think they have a side business in tracking booze prices, but I assume most could figure out their mission.Moreover, when the sentence is directly followed by 1) a graphic...
Beyond the fact that you would have had over a week of seeing the media praise Republicans in one of the biggest national stories of the past several months if you didn't stop following until after the Dukes of Hazzard announcement, the point remains. You can't criticize the media for "never" giving Republicans credit when they get it right on race relations, if you admit that you don't pay attention when the media actually does give credit.Sure, random data points have...
This is my point. If you're going to critique the entirety of the media, you have to consume the media in its entirety. You can't just pick and choose when you find an article a few articles that fit your argument and conveniently stop reading when the articles stop supporting your argument. As for TV Land pulling the Dukes of Hazzard, I'm not sure what it has to do with the media's coverage of Republicans, but it was a clever little red herring to get us all thinking...
 Um ... have you not been watching or reading the news for the last few weeks? The media can't get enough of the Republicans who have supported removing state-sponsored Confederate flags in South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, etc.