or Connect

Posts by zalb916

Here's my attempt at making this question relevant to this thread. No Man Walks Alone carries Begg scarves. It's a men's store, but my wife loves those scarves. The lambswool and angora ones are not expensive and are very soft. The cashmere ones are more expensive, but NMWA has 15% off with the code HOLIDAY15.
Not exactly apples to apples, but I was once cleaning out my car, which was parked on a fairly wide street in DC. The driver side passenger door was open, as I was standing there. A woman drove into my door. I can't emphasize enough how wide the street was. (It was River Road, if anybody in the DC area cares.) She literally just drove into my car. There was no reason she should have been within 5+ feet. She missed hitting me by inches. It was unreal. Cop came. I was...
  It's completely fine to disagree with U.S. immigration policy; however, you should actually understand the policy before criticizing it. One justification for allowing certain immigrants from countries that kill people for leaving Islam and that treat woman and gays as less than human is to provide refuge for the people who are victims of the beliefs and practices in those countries. As you can probably tell, 63% is not 100%, so there are some number (a minority) of...
Dude?!? Don't you realize saying "PG County" instead of Prince George's County is completely offensive?http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/06/AR2006050601260.html Trigger warning that shit next time.
 It's the same material as the Baker jacket, right? I passed on the Baker, because I thought the wool was way too warm. I didn't think I could wear it as anything other than outerwear, which didn't seem right for a Baker.
I used to love finding stupid political crap that my friends posted on Facebook. I would copy it to an email and send it around to a few other friends, mocking whoever posted it. One day I had some weird slip where I accidentally included the person that I was making fun of on the email. Just some weird subconscious thing. It was bad. I was mocking her appearance and everything. Lost my friend over it.   After that, I had to stop myself from looking at stupid political...
What does it say about people who not only consistently waste a considerable amount of time reading idiotic shit on Facebok, but also spend even further time by going to a men's clothing forum to talk about it instead of putting that shit on ignore?
 Blaming the media for shootings is like the conservative equivalent of liberals blaming guns for mass shootings. That's not to say that the media doesn't have some responsibility and that the ease of obtaining guns by whackos doesn't play a factor. However, it's such a complex problem, and the need for each side of the political divide to assign blame so simply only makes the problem worse by not allowing us to really try to develop some real solutions. Politicians, the...
 Just got an email for 20% off internet and phone orders through 12/2. Code is FDRL20.
Not that I am aware of. I bought a shirt in store on Friday at full price.