or Connect

Posts by zalb916

I actually did a, relatively, comprehensive scan of it. It seemed to be a reasonable and fair discussion about the effects of plural marriage. In particular, I thought there was some persuasive discussion about the nature of polygamy being less about coercion, manipulation, and abuse than it had been in the past.   As I said earlier in the thread, I don't dismiss the idea of plural marriage at some point in the future, and part of that is having more evidence that the...
Great! Thanks for the update.
 Any update on whether there was enough interest to warrant a trip?
 Forget all of the exercise advice and stop drinking those things.
 I mean, if you're cool with the guy on your side being the kind of man who's cool with massacring a bunch of people who just surrendered, then yeah, he'd be excellent. I get that he still could have been an excellent military tactician. I also recognize that we're not talking about modern warfare. Nonetheless, I'd imagine some dudes, even in the Civil War, had some amount of morality that would make them question that type of leader.
 The Tolix Marais chair is another metal chair that can be used in a similar manner with a wooden farm table. It's about half the price of a the Navy chair.
 Another vulgar point? Or actually eating food whilst sitting on the floor?
Substitute the Eames for whatever other chair.
Is this the idea with a sectional? You've got a variety of seating arrangements. If people are sitting on the sectional part, they have a view out the window. I also don't love the Eames Lounge Chair in this setting, but the swivel base does allow you to face the fireplace, the couch, or out the window.   Depending on the size of the room and the space available, you also could add some additional mobile seating to the left of the sofa. Something like low stools that...
 I would definitely prefer the look with longer sleeves on that guy. His sleeve length actually bothers me more than the tightness of the jacket, but that's a personal preference. I was really just commenting on the tight vs. loose styling of a Bedford. If you're going to go with a tighter Bedford, then I think it's better to keep it unbuttoned. Beyond the ability to hem Bedford sleeves very easily, I also think you also can get away with longer sleeves on a Bedford more...