or Connect

Posts by zbromer

I said it, because you can sometimes choose among different types of marble when purchasing marble tables. For instance, some retailers allow you to purchase the Saarinen table in calacatta, arabescato, or carrara. And by "different type of marble," I mean the name associated with it. I have no idea if they are distinct marbles or subsets of each other that are labeled based on their appearance. I didn't intend to imply either, nor is it a particularly meaningful...
The table in the picture above looks like arabescato marble, not calacatta. It seems like you got an entirely different type of marble.
You forgot about Ryu, who has almost shockingly identical numbers to Greinke.Greinke: 12-3, 2.91 era, 1.19 whipRyu: 12-4, 2.95, 1.22And Nolasco has gone 4-1 with a sub 3 era in 8 starts since he was traded from the Marlins.
Greg, you have great taste. I'm very excited to see what your venture brings.
I would second that recommendation. Watching a practice round there is more about experiencing the course, which is best achieved by walking the grounds. Watching on Thursday to Sunday is more about experiencing the tournament and competition, and I'd recommend approaching it differently. Finding a few spots to hang-out for a couple hours where you can see a scoreboard and have quick access to the concession stand is the way to do it. If you're in your 20s or like looking...
More info about the seller:http://www.beyondmarrakech.blogspot.com/p/about-me.htmlThe woman runs a guest house and sells Moroccan goods on the side, or so it seems. If you poke around, the address and phone number of her guest house, from where I presume she runs her good selling business, are there.
Eh. That's just a generic web site template. The contact information and information about the dealer can pretty easily be found on the site.
Yes, it looks pretty similar. I didn't say the design of your rug never occurred in the past. I said it was pretty uncommon to see that particular design so symmetrical and without other symbols. That appears to be one of the less common examples. For every rug like that, you will probably find 50 that are asymmetrical and/or with other symbols.I've said several times that I think you got a reasonable deal, that I like your rug, and that I prefer it to the other more...
This is a close-up of the border of the rug you just posted:This is a close-up of the border of the one you purchased:The first picture does not have a distinct border. The rug simply extends to the edges, which are defined by different colored wool. There is not change in the weaving or the construction, just changes in color.Your rug is constructed differently. The rug doesn't just extend to the edge and have different color wool. The rug stops, and a defined border is...
Your rug has a very distinct border, i.e. it appears considerably more "defined" from the rest of the rug.