or Connect

Posts by zbromer

If $400-$600 is in your range, CB2 has some stuff that has that relatively modern Scandinavian look.
Which is exactly why I used non-conclusory language:I obviously can't conclude anything. I made an observation based on the limited information you provided. Not every reply to you is an argument or accusation. Sometimes it's just an observation.Not to mention, this entire web site is based on making comments on pictures. Do we have to caveat every post we make commenting on a picture with a note about it not being a professional image?
Well, until I get an invitation to view them in person, the pictures you posted are all I can go on. Cracking aside, both marbles, from their pictures, looked nice to me, just different.
As I said, the point of my post was not to say what Foo received was not what was promised. I just was pointing out the marbles looked different. Sometimes the buyer can choose that difference. Sometimes that difference is random and inconsequential to the buyer. I have no idea if Foo specifically choose that difference or didn't care about it. My pointing out the difference was not intended to imply that I thought there was a nefarious reason for it, though.
I said it, because you can sometimes choose among different types of marble when purchasing marble tables. For instance, some retailers allow you to purchase the Saarinen table in calacatta, arabescato, or carrara. And by "different type of marble," I mean the name associated with it. I have no idea if they are distinct marbles or subsets of each other that are labeled based on their appearance. I didn't intend to imply either, nor is it a particularly meaningful...
The table in the picture above looks like arabescato marble, not calacatta. It seems like you got an entirely different type of marble.
You forgot about Ryu, who has almost shockingly identical numbers to Greinke.Greinke: 12-3, 2.91 era, 1.19 whipRyu: 12-4, 2.95, 1.22And Nolasco has gone 4-1 with a sub 3 era in 8 starts since he was traded from the Marlins.
Greg, you have great taste. I'm very excited to see what your venture brings.
I would second that recommendation. Watching a practice round there is more about experiencing the course, which is best achieved by walking the grounds. Watching on Thursday to Sunday is more about experiencing the tournament and competition, and I'd recommend approaching it differently. Finding a few spots to hang-out for a couple hours where you can see a scoreboard and have quick access to the concession stand is the way to do it. If you're in your 20s or like looking...
More info about the seller:http://www.beyondmarrakech.blogspot.com/p/about-me.htmlThe woman runs a guest house and sells Moroccan goods on the side, or so it seems. If you poke around, the address and phone number of her guest house, from where I presume she runs her good selling business, are there.