or Connect

Posts by zalb916

First SS delivery is up at Context: http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/engineered-garments
We bought a couch like that. After five years and, not insignificantly, a child later, we can't wait for an excuse to buy a couch for slouching and lying down on. I now use my couch differently. I now like curling up with my son and reading him books. My wife and I now like to cuddle with him and watch movies. When he was younger, my wife wanted to lay back and feed him. He likes to take the occasional weekend nap on the couch. Also, the friends we have over are less...
 I am wearing the AW15 tweed Bedford today. It's 85% wool and 15% nylon. I googled (because I'm bad at science), and the internet tells me that nylon is a polyamide. I own a number of real tweed jackets, and they are great for their purpose, which, for me, is with a tie for more dressy occasions. This plastic-blend Bedford is more casual, though. I flipped-up the collar and buttoned-up the top buttons to deal with the wind and cold today. The fabric is noticeably softer...
 That is not poor workmanship. That is run-off from chain stitching. It is intentional. I can understand not liking the look of it. That's totally understandable. However, it's probably meant to display the quality of the workmanship, not signal a lack of it. If it bothers you, just trim it off. Your trousers won't unravel.
Like many things in law, it depends. It's possible for someone to be freed on bail prior to a new trial, but it depends on many factors. I think many proponents of the Constitution would strongly argue with your characterization of people being found not guilty because of a "technicality." Have you read the 6th Amendment? It's certainly an imperfect justice system, but our Founding Fathers and most citizens today agree that ensuring the right to a fair trial, a...
I'm not really sure what you are asking. Are you asking why are some people asking to set him free instead of asking for a fair trial? If that is the case (and please remember that I am not one of those protesters, so I can't speak for them), then I believe that some people think that someone who did not receive a fair trial should be set free until he receives a fair trial.
 I'm not commenting on the Avery case, but did you actually read their signs? They are protesting his right to a fair trial, not his innocence. That's a pretty important distinction in the justice system.
 If anybody from MC is looking for a place to start on the other side, Cotton Dockers has done a watered-down version of that Rare Weaves piece in what is a solid and MC-appropriate fit:  [[SPOILER]] http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/20040_20#post_8173234 That is a Rebuild by Needles shirt, which is constructed of strips from a bunch of vintage white shirts. Although, Rebuild by Needles can often look like...
 I own the tweed. It is quite thick and warm. It's not completely ridiculous to wear it like that, but it's not really the best idea. It feels a little more outerwear than sport coat.
Not sure. Not in London, but Yoox has had a decent Caruso selection in the past. There are some brands on there that have suits made by Caruso. It's been a number of years, but Adriano and Sons was one brand I remember that carried house brand stuff made by Caruso. There used to be a lot more discussion about Caruso on this forum. If you search around, you may find some info about brands that use Caruso.