or Connect

Posts by zbromer

Two good ideas. The color of the current shirt doesn't bother me, but I think the proportions are a little off untucked. It's just a bit long. I also like the idea of an untucked tee, as long as it's a little shorter. I think it's really great that you've got both pieces and have the balls to put them together. Together or separate, you've got a lot of great options.
 I can't comment on the coastal south part, but I live in a hot and humid area (D.C.) and have hydrangeas. They are doable, but I think you have to be really, really particular about the location. Our hydrangeas are located in a pretty similar type of spot (full sun early, giving way to partial shade and then full shade as the day progresses). They have gotten fried since we put them in, and I really regret not being more firm about my disinterest in them. We have another...
 I am careful. My wife is another story. Picking battles.
Does your current place have or did your prior places have marble countertops? Some real experience with them could impact your choice.I love the way our marble countertops look, but there's no way I'm having them in our next place. I just can't deal with the fastidiousness required to keep up the appearance that I want for them. YMMV. I like the idea of marble anywhere but the countertops.
 Our cat has done way more damage than our kid. Don't let the avatar fool you. She's evil.
 These people also have large houses where the playroom is not in the same room as the art. I think the size of Foo's place is relevant. The living room likely will double as the playroom.
Furniture that is baby proof, stain resistant, etc. is not a real issue, if you're not worried about some wear and tear on both the furniture and your kid. Shit happens. For what it's worth, a wooden kitchen table will get dented with the pounding of silverware. Kids like to pound silverware.   It's more about the type of furniture. Your lifestyle now will not be the same when you have a kid. The extra seating for hosting guests will take up floor space where you'll want...
 Congrats! Kidding aside, thanks for sharing your details and thought process. I enjoy and learn sitting back and reading these discussions. My only comment is your mention of a wanting to start a family. It sounds like you're thinking about it for your dining room, but I'd strongly recommend making it a bigger consideration with all of your choices, even including things like flooring. For example, kids love to drag toys, chairs, etc. across the ground. You wheel a dirty...
 http://www.novembre.it/architecture/studio-novembre-milan/
+1 on Mohawk. Had a great shopping experience there. Nicely edited selection. Good guys to chat with. Picked up some orSlow stuff that works really with EG.