or Connect

Posts by zbromer

Did Foo's Hermes harrumph save that hole from being in a $5k wallet?
 My experience as well.
 I agree that the web shop is good, and the service is nice. However, I am not a fan of the Acorn oxford cloth. I'm not great at describing cloth, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
 I get the whole bend thing ain't good, but the dude writes, "My wife has used it for just one week now. In that time, she has not put it in her pocket at all. It has been carried only in her purse, where it had ample room to move and was amongst no objects not commonly found inside any women's purse." Beyond sounding a tad insufferable, the guy is alleging that the phone just mysteriously bent sitting in a purse. I'm dubious.
I think the BlazerSuit is just a highly personal thing dependent upon an individual's need. For example, my job and lifestyle allow me to wear suits frequently, but they can be somewhat casual suits. So, I have had BlazerSuits done in Minnis 520, navy Smith Steadfast, and Fox flannel. They each get a good amount of wear in different configurations. I don't mind the patch pockets as part of the suit. In fact, I actually prefer the somewhat casualness of them. However, I...
First, you're not opening an app. From Apple's web site: "there’s no need to open an app or even wake your display thanks to the innovative Near Field Communication antenna in iPhone 6."Second, every person already has their phone out and is staring at it whenever they are in line at any store, restaurant, etc. Stand in line at Starbucks and watch the difference in the transaction time of someone with a Starbucks payment app and some woman fumbling through her purse to...
I think the popular choice around here is Fresco. That fits your description pretty well.
Passé or not, I think we all got the meaning.
Ask him to return (for now he pays) and say you'll refund everything, including return shipping, if it is, in fact, your mistake. When you get the item back, verify if you screwed up. If you did, give him all his money back, because you screwed up. If he's lying, refund the $25, and he's out the shipping, and you got your shirt back.
Rumors are Will Mackenzie's and Jimmy Walker's.