or Connect

Posts by landshark

It was funny but I think the rest of the season will be better.
Loved the 2-3 minute clip of Archers imagination of starting a drug cartel. Action packed. This season will be great.
My advice to bachelors is to have many female prospects so that when one (or more) pulls this crap it wont be a problem. Many people are unreliable, and many women can be more so . A more mature or interested woman wouldn't have acted in that way.
Loved the fight with Eli and Knox, so intense! Misfortune strikes Chalky, Gillian, Daughter and possibly Narcisse? They all ended up in total opposite places than the way we normally see their characters. Maybe an interesting perspective, as Gillian says, "Why can men do whatever they want?" The people who got really screwed were either black or female. Glad Nucky didn't kill Eli, but interested to see where the characters are at next season.
I thought it was pretty obvious that the two were murdered, dragged outside and burned because of the disease. I highly doubt that there is a conspiracy to kill everyone in quarantine when: a). Daryl and company are out to find medicine that will likely cure their illness. Also Hershel is making temporary progress in this regard. b). Carol was teaching the kids how to use weapons for their benefit (i.e. self defense), not for ruthless and highly questionable murder....
I'm not sure how happy I am now that there is no more Eddie, but more Margaret. C'est la vie.
She'll be back in the next episode, I'm sure. Nucky received a gift for his stepson Teddy from Sally the Bartender.
Here's a scary chart:
Yes the fact that its wool/mohair is without a doubt, but it could be subtle a "half truth" by saying the "fabric" is "blended" with wool. I guess most people aren't that paranoid, but if you're worried about 2% poly or whatever, you just might be.
Very subtle wording: "Known by the nickname,”the diamond fiber”, mohair is a unique type of wool from the Angora goat prized for its high sheen and resilience. This luxurious fabric is blended with wool to make durable, year-round suits and jackets."