or Connect

Posts by jeremiah

While the article was incredibly well written and hit a lot of the right points, I have a problem with the terminology "The New Gentleman", at least in this context, because the focus of the article is solely on clothing, which seems to me to be the lesser half of what being a gentleman is about. Sure gentlemen are well dressed, but can't a man be a gentleman in a sweatshirt and adidas? I think so, though a focus on others and respect for oneself would naturally lead...
I was able to go to Dallas today and looked around Northpark Mall for a while. I can safely assure you I wear a 36R, as the few I did find were adequately long. I did find a Paul Smith 38R that would fit well with a few alterations, but the only jacket I found that fit REALLY well was a 36R from Ted Baker that was within my price range on sale. What is the opinion of Ted Baker on the boards? A lot of their stuff seemed a lot more night-cluby than something I would wear to...
I am in a similar position to the OP, with some differences. I will start applying for internships for the first time this semester and need my first "real" suit. (My major is applied mathematics and my top choice is Goldman Sachs in New York, however many other options are on my list. Some very upscale like Goldman and others of a more relaxed nature.) Unlike the OP I have the benefit/misfortune of being tall (6'2) and thin (150lbs). As such I've had trouble finding my...