or Connect

Posts by LRMD

Got this for returning some things, and I'd rather buy some ties online than shop at BB right now. PM w/ offers please.
The two ties I ordered are really a step above everything else. I forgot what the "flaws" were but after looking closely for about 5 minutes per tie, I cannot find anything wrong with them. Very impressive.
How long are these taking to arrive after payment clears?
Quote: Originally Posted by amdovers wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day... Take a break. I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money. Not any kind of flag waving yeehaw...but this...
He's not a hero, he didn't so squat. He is a narcisistic dork who didn't even start the site...a simple site where other people can post info they take risks to get. He puts himself out there and takes all the credit for the site and the leaks, equating himself with wikileaks and making people think he's the worlds savior. You think that without this weasel or that site it would somehow be difficult to spread information over the Internet? Get real. And he dresses...
I tried posting in the main forum about Vass sizing, and nobody responded. I'm gonna buy a pretty great shoe...U last 5 eyelet london derby similar to slewfoot's posted earlier in this thread, except burgundy shell. Problem is, I'm having trouble figuring out precisely what size to get, and I need to order soon or I won't be able to until February. There's no way for me to go try some on. I fit AE park avenue 8.5D very well. The seller knows how Alden lasts match up...
Was wondering if anyone can correlate some shoe sizes for me...I'm going to get a pair of Vass in the U last. I fit an AE Park Avenue 8.5D perfectly. What U last size would be best, with half sizes available? Also, can anyone tell me some Alden lasts and sizes that would match up with AE Park Avenue 8.5D? The seller knows how Alden corresponds to Vass very well. I'm sure some of this is on a thread somewhere else. No need to point this out, but if you can post...
Quote: Originally Posted by EZETHATSME http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=211723 EZ He started it.
I guess you think I'm talking about how elite my specific interview is, which is in no way the case. It's really a different kind of situation that I don't feel the need to discuss in detail, and I'm not a medical student. A typical presumptuous asshole, making the assumption you want so you can throw in a sassy remark that you must think is quite clever. Hope you're enjoying yourself, cruising online forums with no purpose except to be a jerk.