or Connect

Posts by hngu7721

Boots have been worn for ~ 3 month/year for 3 years and have been maintained/conditioned annually. Broken in and soft as butter, these are one of the most comfortable boots I have. Price includes shipping to CONUS
Brown, Rust, Black, and Color 8 are all Chromexcel. Wolverine chose to go with their Inferno (corrected) leather for the Tan boots
PMs replied and pictures have been added I'll include shoe trees with all purchases
Cleaning out closet and these are first to go: Red Wing Beckman/GT - Black Cherry - 8.5D - $150 net - only worn for 2 seasons and in rotation Wolverine 1000 Mile - Brown - 8.5D - $150 net Wolverine 1000 Mile - Tan - 8.5D - $150 net - worn for 2 seasons and in rotation Common Projects Original Achilles Low - White - UK42 - SOLD Common Projects Tournament Low - Grey Suede - UK41 - $125 net - just over a year old and rarely worn Prices are NET to me; buyer responsible...
I'll take it if it's still available; PM sent
Here is the complete Tannage List from Horween: http://horween.com/leathers/full-tannage-list/
how did you get $237 Pricing for me is 190 GBP, or $305 shipped
Thanks for the tip and heads up. Will keep an eye on TBS for inventory availability.
where's the best place to get the Achilles Low in white? Been looking for a size 42 but have had no luck finding anything below retail. TIA
I'll take the sweatshirt cardigan. pm sent